Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Learn more Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Audio Download|Change

on 17 April 2017
A good read
on 13 June 2013
Another great book. It does not disappoint and leaves the story open to sequels. I have now read all her books and eagerly await the next :)))
on 31 January 2014
loved this bookgreat new series,have not read this author before but am looking forward to reading more in this series. Good story line keeps the interest throughout the book.
on 21 January 2014
I really enjoyed this book supernaturals, romance and soldiers what's not to love?
;-)
Check out her Penton Vampire books they are great too.
on 24 November 2014
I gave this four stars because it's interesting and well-written. It's not just a ranger novel as it has a supernatural twist.
However, I wasn't overly sure whether I liked it, then I realized I didn't particularly like the lead characters of Mori and Jack. For me I didn't really care what happened to them.
Interesting though.
on 20 January 2014
Well deserved of a five star rating. Well written (makes a nice change) Good plot, plenty of suspense and of course romance, not forgetting the shapeshifter angle. All in all an enjoyable read.
on 1 September 2014
Enjoyed this enough to put this author on my must read. Hope there are more of these as thd hero appears to have a brain and the ability to say sorry!!
on 9 February 2014
First book I've read by this author. I enjoyed this book and the 'shifters' element was different. I look forward to reading others by her.
on 4 February 2014
It took me a little bit of time to get into the book but I am really glad I did great characters and paranormal mixed with a great story
on 26 March 2014
Great characters with history, loved the story behind each character. Really enjoyed the story and the ending. Love the romance side.