on 17 January 2017
Part musical this children's drawn film is based on the story of Anastasia.

The way the film was created was very artistically done with a fantastic group of voices and some memorable music.

Anastasia is an orphan, a grifter wants to audition for an Anastasia, finding no one yet he repairs to the palace where he squats. Inside he finds a girl who could be what he is looking for.

Taking her to Paris and teaching her all she needs to know, they both find out that she may be what he was looking for all along in more ways than one.

It has a few harsher scenes when the bad guys hit the scene so might not be suitable for the very young but the story is endearing and beautifully told. Certainly worth a look. It has been one of my favourites for a long time.

Picture and sound amazing with the Bluray.
on 20 September 2017
Oh My Goodness - This Bluray is FANTASTIC! It is awash with so many extras including BARTOK THE MAGNIFICENT, which is a whole extras film. Also, as this is both Bluray & DVD you'll be able to watch it on any player. I love this film. Presented in its proper ratio(s) it is such a joy. Myself and my girls love this. It's the film Disney wish they had made and ex-Disney animator Don Bluth (An American Tale / The Secret of NIMH) actually did make. The songs are genuinely fabulous, ad the animation is excellent. Meg Ryan, John Cusack, Cristopher Lloyd, Kelsey Grammer, Hank Azaria, Burnadette Peters, Kirsten Dunst and Angela Lansbury make this an all star cast and a wonderful film.

2.35:1 Anastasia
1.33:1 Bartok (this is its original ratio)
on 21 January 2017
A wonderful classic from my childhood that I wanted to share with my children. The quality of the picture is great and the price point is too. My children now love this. 100% recommend.
Pros: Classic animated film
Quality is good
Packaged good
Great value for money

Cons: None
on 27 October 2016
I love the film very pleased great price and quick i allways buy from this company now as long as it says very good ''
on 7 August 2013
The first time I watched this was when it was on TV and I have to say I was hooked after that. Whenever I went to a friends house that had that DVD I would ask to watch it. Then I was on Amazon and I stumbled onto the DVD. I was so happy when I received it and probably watched it about half a million times already. It was so good that I thought Walt Disney created this musical masterpiece. I strongly recommend you waste no time and get it! It will probably end up being one of your favourites.
on 8 October 2016
Watched it and loved it as a kid. Bought for my daughter who also loves it
on 21 September 2017
Bought this for my kids who are now in their 20s we use to watch it at lot when they were very little , a trip down memory lane
on 12 March 2017
Disk skipped a little but plays through
on 6 December 2017
The quality of this DVD isn't the best. It's like a VHS converted to DVD. It's blurry. But for its price you can't expect much. Remember it's also a 1997 movie. I bought this one to add to my collection, it reminds me of my childhood, so it does the job.
on 19 March 2014
Good film with a good story of a girl who manages to discover who she really is by taking big risks and keeping her hopes and dreams close to her heart through out. Arrive well packaged and would recommend this film :) I certainly enjoyed it