• Roar

Roar
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 9 May 2014
I love this song! as it has a good meaning for all the wallflowers out there! with most Katy Perry's songs, the tune is catchy and with good meaning. I can see this being " a strong woman" anthem songs like Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive"
on 26 January 2014
I downloaded this mainly because my granddaughters love it and they like listening to music on my Kindle when they visit. It is a good, catchy tune which they love singing along to and I've got to admit I love it too despite my advancing years.
on 14 February 2014
An Empowering song for women who have been let down by a partner! Shame about the video. I heard it before seeing the video and I interpreted the song so differently, instead KP missed the opportunity and chose to prance around with animals.
on 27 November 2013
Rated a 5.. cos its my song of the year to date. Love Katy. & she has just hit the right note with this powerful & catchy number. The use of eye of the tiger is also clever - if you remember the hit used in Rocky? lol.
on 22 November 2013
Love this song, as I've handed in my notice and about to embark on going self-employed. Bit of a battle-cry really. Recommended for anyone who's just told their boss where to go!
on 22 December 2013
Beautiful artist with lyrics and voice to match. If you want to feel good about yourself and boost that inner strength to get or do anything in life just listen and flow
on 9 June 2014
My 6 year old loves this song and I have to admit it is a catchy tune to sing along for me too ....Katy comes up with another great tune .plus she is gorgeous! !!
on 29 December 2013
i think that this is a great song by a great artist. i would also recommend this to nyone i know because other than being a great song its at a great price
on 10 June 2014
Love this song, been listening out for it on the radio and then thought, you numpty buy it!! So here we are, on repeat ;) love it, well done Miss Perry :)
on 26 November 2013
Downloaded with no problem to my laptop using the amazon downloader. Very fast, no glitches, straight into my itunes library with no fuss. Great tune!