on 31 October 2013
Simply put, this is a fantastic poster and anyone would be mad to miss out on it - As a joker fan myself it is perfection!!
on 4 January 2016
Huge poster that looks brilliant hanging in my wall. Exactly like advertised this is the 2nd poster I've ordered from Pyramid and I'm just as happy now as I was then. Brilliant quality it's a really thick paper and doesn't tear as easily as some other posters I have had. The picture itself is very clear and easy to see and looks just fantastic!
on 15 October 2016
I am very very happy with this poster. It is a christmas present for my daughters aunty who is a huge fan of Batman! For the price i was very nervous and thought it would come very small. However, it is huge, came THREE DAYS!! after i ordered it. Super fast delivery, safe packaging and excellent quailty. I will be ordering again!
on 17 February 2017
This was for my partner. He adores all things Batman and this is no exception. Surprisingly, the print and paper is of an extremely high quality and thickness. It is an amazing size and looks super slick on the wall.
on 14 November 2014
Good looking, high quality poster!
on 24 August 2015
I was not sure as I thought that it is scary but not at all.
Very nice. I plan to buy another one for my nephew who took lot of pictures of the poster. :)
on 3 May 2015
Best looking poster I have, and quality is pretty much the same as you'd expect on pretty all posters of this size.
on 29 January 2016
This is a very good poster, the quality of the image is excellent and the packaging was good and easy to open.
on 12 January 2016
Very nice poster, bought it for my friend she was extremely pleased :D Good quality and arrived quickly.
on 16 April 2014
Great addition to my wall