Customer reviews

Devil Man
Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 24 April 2015
All too often I look for really new original rock music and get disappointed because its following the same path as too many others. It can be good but I've got buckets of good and great in my collection already and not enough time to play it enough etc...but occasionally something new comes along that can jump the queue. This is superb! just listen to Devil Man on this EP - not the LP version (its a minute shorter) - and you'll be hooked. Stoner Psychedelic Rock as if someone put Hendrix/Joplin/Sabbath/Zeppelin in a blender and poured it inside the coolest album covers for years!
This could be the best £3.09 [download] I've spent in years. Probably going to have to buy the CD now just to have the artwork in my hand. If I only see 1 band this year live then it has to be this one.
on 24 November 2013
It is so refreshing, to know that good music is still alive and kicking in the UK,you may not hear it on the radio or see it on TV (unless you watch Jools Hollands late show) but it is there and the Blues Pills are are a living testament to it, there heavy blues/rock style is wonderful to the ears and with a fantastic female vocalist fronting them there audience will hopefully grow, having downloaded every thing I can, I for one eagerly await a CD from this band.
on 14 February 2014
What great promise this band have!

I heard Devil Man on Soundcloud after searching for their name. They had appeared on the line-up for this years Desertfest & I wanted to see what the fuss was about. I immediately understood.

Imagine a front-woman with the vocal range & soulful feeling of Adele (stay with me here!), teamed with The Jimi Hendrix Experience with an extra dose of blues, and you should have a pretty good idea of what you are going to get.

There is 1 other studio EP & 1 single track here on Amazon. I bought both of them after listening to this.