on 24 March 2017
These chalks are nicely packaged. They remind me of pastels used for art work in texture and size. They'd make a great gift for ages 9+. I've used the green and red colours on my daughter's dark blonde, curly hair and it looked great. Tip: wet the hair before applying the chalk. The chalk is very drying so I used a conditioning spritz on my daughter's hair, then applied the chalk and lastly sprayed on lots of hairspray. I wouldn't use the product too often on hair like my daughter's, which is already very dry and brittle on the ends because it's very curly. But it's great to use for dress-up days in school etc. One thing I would note is that the chalk breaks easily when dropped on a tiled floor and we were left with tiny pieces to work with. Just put a towel down and this will probably stop it breaking into bits if it is dropped. Have fun colouring!
on 25 March 2017
Amazing selection of colours. Bought for red nose day to create crazy hair for my kids. Went on easily and more importantly - washed out easily! My daughter has dark hair and they showed up nicely on her hair although creating a more subtle look than it did on my son's blond hair. Some of the colours are really very pretty and I can see me using these to do my daughter's hair for parties. Am seriously considering using them myself on my very dark hair! The purple and pink colours looked lovely. Well packaged and arrived very quickly. Will last absolutely ages. Would definitely recommend.
on 19 October 2017
The hair chalks are wonderful, I have two granddaughters who love experimenting with different products for their hair and the hair chalks really are a hit. We would fully recommend these.
on 12 April 2017
I bought these for a school dressing up day and they worked fine. We used the black and the pink and the colour showed up well in blond and brown hair. The hair has to be quite wet for them to work but was easy to put on. My four year old did keep touching it and had it all over his hands but didn't really matter. It washed off easily at the end of the day.
on 30 May 2017
These chalks are easy to apply and last really well. The selection of colours is excellent.
on 2 June 2017
Got a 7 year old that wants to dye her hair.....get these, totally brilliant and washes out easily or fades. I even did my own hair
on 1 September 2017
Fantastic, really work well and great colours
on 22 May 2017
Really good product, bought for my 14 year old niece who absolutely loves them. Takes a few attempts to get the nac of it
on 24 August 2017
They are the business! Have coloured up of the lives of many of my friends since I got them..easy to use, easy to wash out, great...
on 13 September 2017
These are great they wash easy