on 10 February 2014
I bought this product for a bike ride from london to brighton and back. Today was the first tested the product and it was amazing, you can see so clearly and so far in front of you, i would recommend this product to any cycling customer. Very impressed wit the product, all round great.
on 1 August 2014
Ordered it yesterday, it came today, fully charged! Good? Let's just say that Darth Vader amputated Luke Skywalker's hand with something less powerful than this! I'm already thinking of buying another one to go on my helmet! That way, motorists won't only just see me coming, they'll dread me coming (evil cackle)!
Don't go thinking that they've forgotten to put the bottom half of the lamp's bracket in (like I did), that's what the rubber loops are for (there's 2 of 'em, different sizes) to go under the handlebars and secure the light via it's brackets.
Top conker!
on 15 January 2014
Just got this light, took a wee while to arrive (but by no means excessive). I have been cycling off road and in back of beyond for the best part of 20 yrs, back in the early days it was all home made devices as there just wasn't the power in commercial offerings. These days with LEDs we are spoilt for choice - but I must say this stands out as a great light - extremely bright and well put together (forget the more established brands, at this price you get a superb quality unit). My only concern is that it may have a very short burn time with the small battery included. However, I haven't rode with it yet! - so time will tell, will update accordingly.