on 19 March 2016
Amazing machine. Cured my pain full legs... using for weight loss. Check back regularly to see my update in 6 weeks. Works from the get go.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 June 2015
It arrived today, nearly a week before it suggested it might. Bonus!

Now sure, this is a reasonably chunky item to lift, h&s does ssy, two man lift. However, if you arent going to move it around much, if you need a friend to help you put it in that just so spot, then its not so bad. Its not a hard lift as a single person, but you should be careful as weak backs etc.

I got it out the box, i was a tiny bit disapointed it didnt come with 2 AAA batteries for the remote, but, the remote isnt the most important part really. I picked program 1 and bending down hit start.

I havent used one of these wobble devices in a while, but this surpassed my expectations. I do remember from before i felt i got best results by varying from relaxing as much as i could to tensing, as different muscles get to move and vibrate. I felt muscles warm up and tense and now ive sat down for a bit, i feel like i had a good brisk walk.

It was a quiet device, i half expected it to be a lot noiser. Having the display at your feet is less informative, but, having it as an all in one lump makes storing it and so on easier. Im possbly going to do a few short goes a day for a while, as im recovering knee injuries this was very stressless on them, but also helping with the muscles around my knees and calves and thighs.

I really do have high hopes, its certainly a nice quick and simple device to use, and in the whole calorie burn area, i kind of need all the help i can get
on 13 January 2017
Ino fairness I bought this item over a year ago. I have only used it 4 times though, it has been safely in storage and I get it out to use it and it will only display the E4 message. The switch will not go off, it stays lit whether in off or on position. It crackles with electricity if you try to plug it in, I guess this is why there is now a warning about it in the info. It's their disclaimer... the switch is not safe. Very unhappy, total waste of money.
on 4 December 2014
I can't review this yet. Item arrived badly damaged and unacceptable. Supplier was helpful and promised a replacement which I am waiting for. Someone along the line has dropped or mishandled this heavy item which has resulted in the casing being badly split in about 4 places. Supplier was very apologetic and the matter will be resolved when the replacement arrives. I have been waiting for about 5 days now for this. I will then hopefully make a more constructive comment.********* I have now received the replacement in good order. Top marks to the supplier for responding quickly. I am very pleased with the item and it comes up to expectations. As reported by others the manual is rather sparse but it is fairly logical how it works. It is fairly heavy but nice and stable. For beginners like me, I would suggest a speed setting of 25 and a timing of 5 minutes to start with to get the feel and balance of it. Then increase both as you progress. You will need to buy 2 AAA batteries for the remote but of course you can carry out all the settings on the machine itself until you have the batteries. Quick guide to get it going: Switch on at the power input at the side, press red button on the top left of machine, adjust the timing from the 10 mins it shows to say 5 or what you will, press start button on right of machine, adjust speed say to 25 and a way you go. The display will alternate between showing you the speed you set and the time remaining of your session. There are also 3 preset programs you can use if you want to do this instead. You can of course do all this on the remote when you've got the batteries.
on 3 February 2017
Simple too use. Easy too store when not in use.
Better than I expected. Remote control really handy when in use. To be able too stop when needed.
3 simple 10 minute programmes.
Felt the benefit from day 1 of using it.
Top quality item.
I'm a big gal, so the extra weight user 180kg is perfect for the larger person using it.
Simple. Top quality.
on 15 October 2015
The power plate developed a fault after 4 months, great-deal-forever supplied a replacement part which didn't resolve the problem (the machine only runs for 10 seconds instead of 10 minutes). After emailing them to say the fix was unsuccessful neither I nor Amazon can get a reply from them.
on 31 December 2015
This item stopped working after only six months and the seller would not repair or replace it, stating that it was out of warranty!
on 13 March 2017
Received the machine but would have liked a bit more information about how to get the best from it as a beginner and progressing on.
The machine works well it's neat and solid.
on 14 June 2016
I used this no more than 10 times and it no longer works. It sat in my bedroom idle for about 7 months and when I came to use it again, an alarm goes off. It is less than 12 months old but as the warranty was only for 6 months there was nothing I could do. The supplier was unhelpful and would not even advise me as to how I could get it repaired. All in all it proved to be an expensive waste of money - be warned!
on 15 August 2015
This is a very excellent machine. That it has no pedestal for controls like rather more pricey ones is certainly not a hindrance. What is remarkable for the two users so far is the effectiveness it has for removing stiffness and aches and pains. A burst of about five minutes if the night has been bad leaves one feeling quite limber and supple, for instance.. For more chronic conditions like Parkinson's it would be advisable to get medical advice as to the suitability of the treatment this machine gives. However, it seems that it could be a great help - but ask first! It is a pity that this - and others - doesn't come with directions for various exercises. These, it seems, come on two sides of a printed advertisement like sheet and cost rather more than it seems they may be worth. I hope the BTM will continue to give the very good service so far expereinced.