Platform: Card|Edition: 12 Months|Change

on 25 November 2014
Great way to buy this as I don't like uploading payment details in too many places. The gold membership gives great benefits such as access to the xbox apps and multiplayer games, really makes xbox a great experience.
on 4 September 2014
My Live ran out and in a panic bought this hoping it would arrive before my live ran out. It did and the code worked fine! Swift delivery! Always preferred to buy codes on cards as apposed to subscribing online.
on 17 January 2014
It made my day to see my brothers smile on christmas while he plays GTA 5 online which he had been wanting to do for ages. Also, in my opinion it is an exellent purchase if you have an Xbox as it adds a whole new dimension to all games.
on 2 March 2015
Exactly as described, 12 months of xbox live gold which allows online play and discounts on selected downloads within the xbox store, speedy delivery and worked perfectly. Much cheaper than buying through the xbox directly!
on 22 February 2016
Not amused !! I have just got off the phone with Microsoft who tell me that the code on the card was used on Christmas day. This was the day before my son physically received the card from his grandmother as a Christmas gift. I only scratched and revealed the access code yesterday to find that it was already registered. Isn't it funny how amazon are even hiding all the contact us details so we can't complain. I am now stuck trying to raise a grievance with Amazon for a gift that is worthless.
on 14 July 2016
now while I've bought many 12+1 golds from amazon, I must help the community, you can get 12 months gold from CDKEYS for £29.99, almost instant delivery, you need a mobile number for verification, but you don't get any spam or anything, just simple and straight forward. keep checking with them for deals. Amazon used to be cheapest, but not now.
on 1 February 2016
Ordered this for my uncle a while ago to renew his gold membership. It arrived looking different in appearance to other gold cards I have ordered. After opening it I found NO BARCODE! I tried to manually input the 25 character code - which was not underneath the scratch-able surface like normal cards do and instead was printed on a cheap label! After trying the code I was told that this code was already used! I can't believe a spent nearly £40 for a cheap dud!! DO NOT BUY THIS!!!
on 7 January 2014
Purchased for a nephew who was ooohh so surprised and also thankful, not quite sure on how this works but he loved it.
on 25 March 2016
Bought for my son but when he scratched the silver strip off and entered the code it says already used!!! He has been away at university and it says the return window has been closed, so I have now lost my money - outrageous!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 September 2014
Great value product, much cheaper than buying from gaming shops and Microsoft themselves. Comes in cardboard package like the image and has the code inside when you tear off a tab on the back. Works perfectly, would recommend buying from Amazon!