on 8 January 2016
Well I was pleased with this cover until after about a week of owning it when the magnet came out in the case and then it snapped into two small pieces. I tried to put the magnet back in then the plastic housing for it snapped too!

Complete garbage. Crap quality control. I'd recommend buying from a different company.

Avoid.
on 15 May 2017
Good fit, good quality, good price
on 12 April 2014
Really makes the iphone easy to hold and charges the nearly twice.
Would recommend buying
Reviews were spot on
Nice
on 19 December 2014
The phone gives a message to say not supported and the phone doesn't charge.
review image review image review image
on 30 November 2013
Just to update any one who is interested had this case on my iPhone 5 s for just over two years and it still works fine get 2.5 full charges from it the flap on the middle of case has worn away so used some black gaffa tape in its place it looks good and works as well as before this has been a brilliant product and its £2.00 cheaper now so don't hesitate buy one it's been excellent . yet to find how many charges can be got from the case but working on it at moment but a good all round cover/case seems very well made my only criticism is when I put it in my pocket it always switches the charger on which I find to be a pain. but will probably drill hole in outer cover over button so it cant make contact with switch I know void warranty but he ho not all is perfect
on 12 May 2014
I read many reviews for this and similar devices before purchasing the chosen item. That was three weeks ago and the case has been in continual use since both as a protective case and battery backup. I have found it to work in both roles without any problems. Using both thumbs on the screen and fingers underneath the phone slides easily out of the case without undue force. The screen cover seems a little flimsy but so far has done the job. I have, however, found the Kinps switched on after removing it from my pocket. It appears that any pressure on the screen cover applies pressure to the switch. I have twice run the phone battery well down and then recharged it with the backup but, generally, keep the phone and backup well charged. So far no problems either way. Long term I can't give an opinion on the life and performance but, so far, pleased with my choice.
on 1 March 2014
Do not buy if you have a 5S running on 7.0.6. The phone gives a message to say not supported and the phone doesn't charge.
on 6 November 2015
Excellent product. Reliable , robust and simple to use. If like me you use your phone for entertainment on the go or internet radio. Spotify YouTube audible ect this is what you need. I have no problem in recommending this product to friends ( which I have done already) . Get it .
review image review image review image
on 18 February 2014
This is a great gadget for use if you love the outdoors. We will use it on long multiple-hour hikes and the problem with loss of charge whilst in the midst of suuch a hike is now eliminated. Very novel and easy to use.
on 9 April 2015
Arrived well before the stated date. Impressed with the look of the case, fits iPhone 5 well. An extra protective strip on the top of the phone would be ideal, as the top of th phone is exposed. The front cover is a great idea. The indicater lights for the amount of charge in the battery is good. The price is excellent. It can be slow to charge up, and to charge the phone, but even though I am a heavy user, it has never caused me a problem. It is a recent purchase, but so far I totally recommend it. Had a nice email after purchase from the firm. The price is excellent, and the case looks a lot more expensive than it was.