on 19 June 2017
Gives a different weight *every* time, is intrusive because the next user can see the previous persons weight as its stored and comes up automatically and arrived with four dead triple a batteries. Not impressed and not recommended.
on 14 July 2017
Only lasted 6 weeks before they broke.
on 11 September 2017
Accurate weighing scale very pleased with this item.
on 6 May 2017
I use them at most once a week and yet the batteries (Duracell alcaline) don't last more than 3 weeks !
on 5 May 2017
Spot on.
on 16 April 2015
Accuracy? Give or take 3kg's. Changes from one weigh in to the next within the space of a minute. Useless if trying to keep track of weight gains or loss. Can understand why they're knocking £55 pounds off the price: it's a marketing stunt/ sales pitch. Don't buy into it.
on 17 September 2017
Had it two months very rarely used an two feet have broken off making it useless
on 15 June 2015
Mine broke very early on, was returned for a refund.
on 24 June 2014
I bought this to replace a scale which had ceased to function properly.
Before buying I read number of reviews on different scales.
Delivery was prompt and I really like the look of the scale. The weight readout is bold and clear so I can see it without glasses.
I weigh weekly at Slimming World and these scales were within 1/2 lb of my weigh in so I am happy with the accuracy.
on 23 May 2017
Worth every penny
Question the quality
Trust me
Good buy at price I'd payed (16.99 uk)