on 29 May 2012
I recently purchased this product, along with a complimentary Serum also from Balance Active (Wrinkle-freeze serum, 4% Syn-ake Peptide) and am astounded with the results I have achieved since introducing both products to my skin care regime.

I am 37 and have very dry skin, prone to t-zone breakouts and dry patches. Over the last couple of years I have noticed more wrinkles forming around my eyes and mouth. I have always been an advocate of serums to prepare the skin for moisturisation, and have paid over £50 for some which have made no difference at all to my complexion.

I feel like I have discovered skin nirvana after combining these very affordable products I have skin which is noticeably smoother and more hydrated, not a dry patch in site.

I use this product first, on my face and neck, then the Wrinkle-freeze Serum and follow with my regular antioxidant rich moisturiser. I then use an SPF35 BB Cream in place of foundation to give me extra protection.

My makeup (BB Cream)just glides on and stays put better than before as there are so few imperfections. The Serum has really boosted the effects of my moisturiser, and I can definitely see a more youthful complexion.

I highly recommend this product combined with the Wrinkle-freeze Serum. It has replaced my previously used Serum for Good at a fraction of the price for both. Happy Happy Happy!!!

Try it! Please :-)
33 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 June 2015
I bought this to try as i am hooked on Hyaluronic Acid. At first i was not impressed ,.The serum is runnier than real Hyaluronic Acid ,so when applying it you have to be fast at rubbing it onto the skin.
I have many skin problems so i put it all over my face and neck. I was all set to give it 2 stars but now i have used it for a few weeks and i am convinced that it dose work ,only it takes a little longer than the real thing.
I put the serum on twice per day, let it dry and then apply my moisturiser . I t hydrates my face and plumps it up but you do need to use it every day to get the results. I like my OZ product better because it much quicker with its results but if you have a budget ,then this will do the job for you allbeit it takes just a little longer. MY neck has been treated to it as well and its the fist time that i have had complements of how good my neck
looks. when the serum dries it also tightens your face.
This product presents good value for money and if your willing to wait a couple of weeks for the results then its well worth buying. You will know when there is an improvement in your skin because people will start complementing you on how good your skin looks or how healthy your are looking.
You get 3 bottles =90mls so whats not to like!!! Go on girls treat your selves , you won't regret it, the only dilemma you will have is whether to tell your gilrfrined or keep it a secret.
on 19 March 2014
I woud never have thought that this little bottle that is that cheap could do wonders for my skin, i got this from a friend when i ran out of my expensive serum on holiday and i was hooked from then on, i can't live without it ,i have/had a dull stressed skin but this serum has rejuvinated my skin, it glows ,its soft, its clear i just cant parise it enough. i am on my fourth bottle now and still seeing the results.

I cant recommend this little beauty enough, try it you have nothing to lose for that price. sometimes i just use it on its own at night and still wake up to a rested skin.
on 18 April 2014
This little beauty is my desert island must have! I just can't live without it I reviewed it already so read my reviews, it is a gem in a bottle, please try it.
on 28 April 2015
I like these Balance bottles. I have also had the wrinkle freeze as well - I have to try them! They go on easy enough and are absorbed quickly. I don't exactly have the skin of a 12 year old (more like a lizard) but not too bad for 47! All in all I'd buy this again as it's pleasant and certainly isn't doing me any harm. Let's be honest, there is no miracle cure for wrinkles other than surgery and I certainly don't want to look like I've been trapped in a wind tunnel.
on 30 April 2014
This is is an excellent product,makes my skin so soft and lets the moisturizer cream spread properly. My friends are noticing the difference !!!
on 26 December 2012
Very pleased with this product. Noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin immediately. I was asked if I had a facial by a couple of friends who saw me after using the serum. Shame the postal delivery cost adds a lot to the cost.
on 2 June 2014
I have been using this serum for a while now ....I used to buy it from Savers, but they don't seem to stock it anymore! I feel that this serum helps to keep my face lovely and hydrated during the day. Plus, if I stop using it or run out of the product, I feel that my skin loses it's youthful glow and I immediately am forced to purchase some more. (I would be very disappointed if Balance Active stopped making this serum, it is very much my staple facial product!)
on 31 January 2013
i HAVE DRY SKIN AND MUST SAY THIS SERUM IS GREAT ,AND THE PRICE IS EVEN BETTER .JUST GIVE IT A TRY
on 6 February 2014
....absolutely amazing for the price. Very impressed with the whole range, I no longer get Lancome products, because the results aren't massively different.