on 15 May 2018
Good easy to use app. Can follow weather in several places so useful for holidays etc.
Would recommend
9 people found this helpful
on 10 May 2018
The BBC Weather app is easy to use and generally quite reliable for where I live.

I also like the inclusion of weather warnings when they have been issued.

One of my regularly used apps.
8 people found this helpful
on 28 May 2018
Easy to use. Very helpful to use living in SW Scotland.
13 people found this helpful
on 23 May 2018
A fine, useful app for us retired gentlefolk. Clear, concise and easy to understand it helps us to plan daily for work or pleasure. Most times, totally accurate to the hour.
4 people found this helpful
on 6 December 2013
I have tried numerous weather apps before including the met office one, which unfortunately only does UK and the weather channel one which doesn't seem to acknowledge much outside of the USA. This one however has worked in all the destinations I have been in the last 3 months from Singapore to Spain and any where I have been in the UK. Great stuff BBC.
16 people found this helpful
on 30 April 2017
Very good coverage of local weather.....
3 people found this helpful
on 9 August 2015
Another great web tool from the BBC. Isn't the BBC brilliant?
It does so much for such a small fee. Compared to other countries and even our own pay per view services, the BBC is a rare jewel.
Apps like this make me really annoyed with the UK government stance. The interference and attempts to kneecap a truly world class public broadcaster is something every license fee payer should resist. Why shouldn't they innovate with our Licence fee, provide us with news, apps and webcam content? The Weather App is the perfect example of some of the best of what the BBC does. So Tories, keep your nose out. If you wanted to meddle in Television Mr Cameron you should have stayed at Carlton TV or got a job off you mate Murdoch. The BBC should be independent of politics, so kindly keep your mits off and you mouth shut.
2 people found this helpful
HALL OF FAMETOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 22 September 2017
This is probably my favourite weather app. It works well with good, clear graphics and no freezing.
2 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2014
It took me a couple of weeks to find out how to reveal the detailed hourly forecast from the current simple current weather display.
Better guidance for users should be built in.

Comparing it with Accuweather, both suffer from the problem with prophesies. The forecast events may be correct but the timing wrong. Rain does not occur on schedule or the direction of storm travel changes from the expected.

On the whole I prefer Accuweather because it includes satellite imagery, allowing you to tweak the forecast and make your own mistakes.
One person found this helpful
on 2 March 2016
I have found that the forecast is extremely accurate, as it updates each time you open up the app so reflects what is actually happening, which is very useful when looking at planning when walking or working outside away from your own home.
3 people found this helpful