Format: DVD|Change

on 7 March 2015
I cannot believe such a popular show in the uk like this still isnt released on uk region 2. I brought this after reading the other helpful reviews, the dvd menu is in english and so is the inside cover displaying the episodes and a brief description of each too. Only the outside cover in is another language. I love this show it keeps getting better and better. Must have for all fans of Melissa M.
on 10 August 2016
This season of Mike and Molly is just genius I mean Melissa McCarthy is just a comedy genius!!! I didn't think they could make this show better but how wrong was I?? This season has everything and you can't help but love every single character which brings something to the show. If you haven't checked this out then it's a big must. I will say this DVD will play on multi region DVD players this DVD is originally from Australia as its region 4 and will play on British DVD players but you must have a multi region player so, if that helps any one who was a bit hesitant in buying this DVD because of this.
on 22 December 2013
Series 3 just as good as previous series. Although had to buy an import copy as a lot of U.S. series seam to be released elsewhere in Europe ahead of U.K. Finding this happening more often. However although casing in foreign language of which ever country import DVD is from plays straight to English.
on 7 August 2015
Hard to review this really as it doesn't work in my dvd player in Nottingham! Will try it on the laptop but for now I can't watch it. The first two series' I've watched were fabulously funny though!
on 1 December 2013
Another great series starring my favourite TV characters. Great fun as always with storylines that always bring a smile to my face. I can't wait now for series four.
on 9 June 2014
Had to buy region 1 from USA as much cheaper including delivery than buying here. I love this show however the ending was very different from the ending shown on British TV last yr, however I actually prefer the American ending on the discs. It is such a funny show and I love ALL the characters. Cannot wait to buy series 4 ☺️
on 2 March 2014
Excellent quality was better than expected
Made me laugh every time I watch it season 3 the best off all
on 16 March 2014
I love mike and molly. it is an absolute awesome dvd and I loved every minute of watching this. highly recommended.
on 2 October 2014