on 2 March 2017
This is a lovely weights bench and if you're a home gym user and need all the room you can get in your spare room, then the ability to fold the bench up is a real space saver.

The blurb states that sit-ups are possible thanks to the nylon retaining belt, but sit-ups are not possible thanks to the nylon retaining belt. Very very unstable and tended to fall over. Unless I was meant to leave the bar bell and weights on the bench before attempting sit-ups!

Recommend this machine.
on 19 June 2017
Best set of instructions I have ever come across. Super piece of kit.
on 28 February 2014
Hey, folks! This is a great product, delivered within 2 days of purchasing thanks do a free trial of Prime, that was grand.

The product itself is incredibly stable, took roughly an hour to assemble. The instructions seem a little daunting at first, however it is not that bad once you get going and is very clear. Looks like the door plan of a bank vault at first glance.

The bench part that you sit on itself is roughly 1m10cm in length (give/take up to 2cm) and roughly 25cm in width (again, give/take 2cm). It's a comfortable piece to lie on in my opinion. Not too thick, not too narrow.

The width of the full product is 55cm and the length is roughly 1m25cm to 1m30cm (if going by a size constraint, I'd go by my 1m30cm to be on the safe side). The dip bars are a nice feature and the safety catch pieces, although I've not used them to their full function, are a very nice addition. The width between the weight rests is nice as well (roughly 44cm).

All-in-all a worthwhile product, and £20 cheaper than a very similar model that I'd stumbled across. I definitely would recommend purchasing this item.

If you've any questions - I'm not sure how the whole system works, I assume if you ask something it'll drop me an email - I'd be happy to answer anything about the product (to the best of my knowledge).

Thanks, take care.
33 Comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 January 2016
So unsteady even with nuts and bolts tightened as far as can go still shaking. Would return but to much hassle. Feels like it could come apart at any point so won't be using it
on 29 June 2015
Delivery was perfect however the goods are not worth it. I know it's not an expensive bench however I would at least expect the paint to have been applied correctly and not be flaking off everywhere. Also the nuts for the frame don't fit correctly so everything is loose. I will have to now go get some nuts that fit myself.
on 4 July 2015
I have had this over a week , really disgusted with the build in this it is not strong enough and keeps moving I was very upset with this purchase this is very dangerous I want to return it
on 20 March 2016
I really like this bench. It feels sturdy and i have no problem trusting it like i have with past bench's. I dont lift spectacular weights but it works just fine for me and im 6"2. the only reason i did not give it 5 stars was the fact its a bit noisy when dropping weights back down. I simply wrapped the holder which makes it fine for indoor use as its much quieter. When its folded up it takes up next to no space but i leave it up most of the time as i find i use it more that way!
on 6 September 2015
Does what it says on the tin but for heavy weights, its quite creaky!!- more suitable for teens really than anything else as it is quite small.
on 12 November 2016
The fact that this bench folds to an upright position gives it a place in any compact home gym. It sits quietly against the wall in my garage when the car is there; and when I need to use it it simply folds down.

I think the dip bars are awkward to use but otherwise this is a great product
on 19 April 2016
Really good weights bench, Been using for a few months now and it has been great so far. Quite sturdy and folds away which can help. Great value for money!