Price:£17.97 - £19.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 6 March 2017
Really good price for a well-made product. Looks very smart so you can wear them about the house.
on 22 February 2017
Nice and soft. Thin but kept daughter warm
on 29 October 2016
Thinner material than I expected but do feel very nice on.
on 22 May 2017
Kept warm at night while camping. Great
on 2 December 2015
Bought for better half loves them keeps her nice and warm
on 28 March 2017
So comfy and warm, fits perfectly, you actually forget your wearing it on ✌
on 2 July 2016
I'm 5'7 and a size 6/8. I ordered the XS and the set fits perfectly. I found the sleeve and leg lengths fine in contrast to a number of reviewers.

I've worn these as a base layer when hiking in cool conditions, with a shirt and a fleece over the top. I've also worn them alone at night on a fairly cold night camping in exposed spots and using a 2-3 season down sleeping bag. I found both of these situations adequate.

This set kept me warm but not ultra-warm. I wouldn't want to use them in winter as I don't feel they really trap the heat as much as some thermals. They seem less like a set of thermals and more just another layer (although admittedly a decently warm one).

I have a little gripe that the top isn't quite long enough. When moving around, it does have a tendency to rise up a little and leave an uncovered spot around my middle - not ideal for the circumstances in which I use thermals.

These have washed reasonably. It looks like they're going to end up with some noticeable pilling within maybe 10 washes, but since you'd never wear them without something on top (unless you're in bed) I don't really feel that that's too much of an issue. I guess if they start to look thin then it might be more of a problem.

If you need proper thermals then I'd suggest looking elsewhere as these don't really fit the bill. However, if you just need a comfortable layer to add to your outfit then they're not a bad buy. They fit close/tight to the skin so don't add too much bulk whilst giving you that extra layer for some warmth.
VINE VOICEon 25 November 2012
Size: Large|Colour: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I got these as I support Leeds Rhinos and hate the cold. As any rugby supporter will know, sitting out watching your team from January-October, requires layers and layers of clothes to ensure you don't freeze! I thought these might be useful as my other half has a 'skin' which is a thermal top and finds it really useful.

I got the large size and normally take size 16-18 clothes. They fit perfectly and are very comfortable. I have tried them out and they do seem to keep you warmer, despite looking quite thin on first inspection.

I'm 5'9 and usually struggle getting tops and trousers long enough. I had no problem in this case. The trousers came down to my ankles and the top was plenty long enough. The sleeves were also perfect.

My only quibble is the clothing is quite thin and doesn't seem that high quality. I'm unsure if they will last over time, but I guess this is something I will have to wait and see on.

All in all, I'm glad I got these and I am sure they will be invaluable when sitting out in the freezing cold.
VINE VOICEon 21 August 2012
Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I got this in the size medium, I would say it will fit anywhere between a size 12 and 16 comfortably.The quality of the fabric is excellent, very soft and smoothly made with no bulging seams anywhere. Because of the light weight it could easily be worn underneath sportswear for hiking or skiing with no added bulk. On the other hand it is so cosy it could just be worn as leisurewear in the home or underneath winter clothing. It washes well and dries very quickly. I cannot find anything negative to say about it at all.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 November 2012
Size: Small|Colour: Black|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Great for using if not wanting to wear thick thick jumpers when the weather is freezing cold.

Not bulky at all, you really do feel the difference with wearing these. You do not have to do sports, ski or even any running to wear these, just be feeling the cold.

They say that layers are better and these fit great under basic leggings or jeans, no one need know that you were wearing them. Not like the old fashioned thermal undies of years gone by. Could even be used to sleep in on a cold night. I have been trying mine out when feeding the animals and in this bitter cold weather they have been well worth choosing. Could do with some socks now to go with this two piece set then would be sorted, as the top part and legs of me feel lovely and warm but the feet not so.

I am 5 ft 2 and these fit as long as I fold the waist band over once, but for just that one niggle nothing to complain about.

What I like is that the top has an almost shirt like bottom to it (slightly longer at the back). So nice to have that extra bit at the back almost like a flap. Well sometimes that can come uncovered and then you feel the chill on your back. The arms too are slightly long but again I just folded it over.

They are in black which to my mind is much better than white as least it can not get colour changed in the wash, and washing they come out as new. No shrinkage and no pilling.