on 17 January 2016
Was birthday present from partner and I love it.

I have been using it pretty much since the day she got it for me, although at the begining of this year, I switched to a new wallet (it has a mega drive design, so its in keeping with the spirit of things) because after extremely heavy use, sadly it is starting to show some wear and tear, which makes me sad. I do not wish to damage it further.

The tin it comes in is also extremely nice, and useful to keep important nicknacks in if you wanted to, or just to display, etc

Great item.
on 10 February 2014
Absolutely brilliant. Cant fault this supplier one bit. I received the item earlier then the expected delivery time which was great but when received the courier had damaged the tin which of course was not the suppliers fault but I asked for a replacement as it was a gift and they sent it out with no questions asked.

brilliant quality
brilliant delivery.
brilliant service.

I highly recommend buying from them.
on 15 March 2015
Present for my younger brother, lovely finish, the pattern on the inside it a cool touch and the tin is great too!
on 23 January 2015
Lovely wallet for my brother! Subtle on the outside and fun on the inside!
on 13 March 2016
Lovley smell of leather, great colours inside, strong quality. My boyfriend is obsessed with sonic and he is in love with this wallet. Comes in a nice tin box. A great present for any sonic lover
on 1 July 2015