on 4 January 2014
I only 'purchased' this because it was free. When I played it, I realised immediately that it was not my type of music. But hey, nothing spent, nothing lost. I have done this with other free samplers and been pleasantly suprised. Give it a try, you won't have lost anything, except a bit of storage space which you can get back by returning it to the Cloud.
on 13 February 2014
You cannot complain about something that you get for nothing,this is why i have no complaints about this sampler as that is what it cost me,thers some tracks which are not to my taste but what the heck it's not often you get something for nothing these days.TJ120
It is very sad that I am American and cannot receive the free download, but I have heard a couple of these songs before and I know it is definitely worth buying/downloading. I am an old soul and I hardly even like new music, so I can guarantee you will be very pleased. It seems that not all young talent is into a bunch of computers and autotune but some actually can play and sing! Even when they do use these tools it is in a profound and well-thought out manner. If you've been looking for new music, start here and open up to a new world, even if it is from other parts of the world! :)
on 26 December 2013
Sampler of a few interesting tune but not really one I would want to keep in the collection, Just a bit bland for my personal taste - and never heard of any of the artists.
on 29 November 2013
This is excellent, a must have for all those party animals from the 80's onwards there are so many samples on this from the past 30 years, brings back loads of good times.
on 25 November 2013
Good music but not very particularly my taste in music.
Little to electronic for my liking. But I am sure that music will find many happy listeners.
on 27 February 2014
Don't bother with it ...
Free that's why it's so bad .....
Enough said so why do you need more words for a review
on 28 November 2013
Really don't know what to say as not heard all the song but good different types of music if you like that stuff
on 23 December 2013
DID NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL. SOUNDED TO ME LIKE A LOAD OF UNWANTED RUBBISH THROWN TOGETHER. WELL IT WAS FREE.
on 5 October 2014