Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 December 2013
A very good mixture of music including the older songs. Very good value for money and I would recommend it. Give it a go.
on 24 March 2016
A fun mix of pop songs for a reasonable price. A lot of songs that I enjoy but wouldn't otherwise own as I wouldn't want the Artist's whole album. This cheers me up when the sky is grey, radio adverts are annoying me and I'm in the car 'All By Myself'.
on 28 May 2016
I don't know any chavs I can pass this on to so it has gone to a charity shop and good riddance.
on 24 April 2016
Cheesey. But good. Exactly what you'd expect!
on 18 July 2016
great mix of songs.
on 21 April 2015
The album was great one disc wasn't quite to my liking but okay but the other 2 were fantastic, listen to it in my car and sing along all the time, it came when it said and was in the condition it said so very pleased
on 12 January 2014
Although the album did not appeal to me personally, I bought it as a christmas present for a friend who has really trashy taste and it suited it just fine.
on 25 February 2014
Bought as a present, daughter loves this cd, good selection of music and plenty of great songs on the album. Would recommend.
on 6 November 2016
Good
on 6 May 2015
bought for my mum on mothers day. great range of songs to singint h e car