Customer reviews

on 20 February 2013
I clicked look inside and read the first pages which got me hooked and wanting to find out more about the central characters. Intriguing storyline that keeps you interested and throws you of the scent on numerous occasions. Written from Sophie's point of view she embarks on trying to find out who is trying to frame her best friend for murder with the help of Jane her other best friend in their small town.
on 25 April 2013
There is a lot of spelling mistakes in this book I did find myself 're-reading some sentences again to understand what it should have been.
Having said that I thought I had guessed who the murderer was but I had to wait until the end to find I was wrong.
Definitely worth a read.
on 13 July 2013
Very entertaining. Kept me guessing to the end. Thought I had sussed the culprit out but was wrong atleast twice.
on 28 December 2013
A simple easy read which was quite enjoyable would make a good holiday story. Storyline rather predictable not very I.yricate
on 13 June 2013
Although the storyline itself was interesting and quite well written, the book has been let down by the awful punctuation, grammatical errors and spelling. I feel sorry for the Author who must have put a lot of work into this!!!
on 30 December 2015
Likeable characters with just enough flaws to make them seem real. A very enjoyable read...with the hint of more to come.
on 22 February 2014
Great who done it the author brings suspect after suspect into the frame and then brings the book to an surprising end
on 23 August 2014