on 9 April 2014
This product is sturdy and has kept my 11yr old entertained for hours! Fabulous, I would recommend this as a great kit to start, although I'm glad he found instructional videos on you-tube as watching someone put these bracelets together makes the process much easier
on 23 April 2014
I originally bought a cheap version for my grand-daughter to try but not only did the pins keep breaking, the bands supplied didn't have enough stretch and so kept breaking. Now with the genuine article used on most you-tube videos things are 100% better. It may be a lot more expensive but the end results prove it's worth it
on 11 February 2014
Bought this for our grandson after visiting our other grandchildren in Boston, USA where it seems to be the number one toy for girls and boys. Wasn't sure how it would translate over here, especially for boys, but our grandson loves it and spends many hour working out pattern with his cousins in the USA by video link. We have had to get 3 more for our other grandsons so perhaps it will become as popular here!

As I had read there were many counterfeit models out there I was happy to pay extra for this from the company. It arrived very promptly.

Ps if you know anyone going to the States get them to bring some elastic bands back - they are so much cheaper over there and once started the fly through them!
on 3 June 2014
Im from Ireland and to buy the rainbow loom box set its €24.99 in Claire's when you change this price from sterling to Euro it works out about same price ( might change with exchange rates) plus you get 1800 extra bands that you dont get with box set in Claire's. The loom sticks that comes with the extra bands are very strong also compared with others that i find can bend when using. this set gives you 1 loom 1 loom stick and 600 bands with kit plus 3 loom sticks with the 1800 extra bands. also the clips are all s clips. I have purchased some other brands of the bands and got terrible oval shaped clips that dont hold bands securely. vewy happy with purchase I didnt expect the extra bands to be such good quality.

I also bought this case which I find great for sorting and storing the loom bands.
on 16 March 2014
i bought this for my daughter so she can well make bracelets , yes its a bit pricey but you can weave rubber bands together to make awesome designs , highly recomend
on 29 June 2014
Was about to buy however they keep lowering and upping the price! Very cheeky as it was originally 13.99 ( when I saw it ), some reviews say up it was £17 but now it's 24.99 I'm very disappointed as it it's to expensive for me now and I git extremely excited.

I've heard it's good so it's 3 stars for me.
on 3 April 2014
This loom is great, not cheap and flimsy like other looms. The additional bands makes it good value. Has kept my 11 year old busy and very happy.
on 25 June 2014
This arrived as the original rainbow loom kit that won the toy of the year award this year (as expected). It does say it comes with 1800 bands but in the detailed description it lists amounts that add up to 2400 - and that was what I received. It would've had 5 stars but the delivery took over a week and wasn't free unfortunately.
on 2 July 2014
Loom broke after 2 days. Daughter so upset I glued it with superglue as she couldn't wait to send back for another one. To be honest the looms are all pretty much overpriced cheap bits of plastic taking advantage of current craze. Someone needs to make a metal one.
on 19 March 2014
This is the second loom set we have bought - the earlier one seemed to be bett value for money... But it wasn't. This set is excellent quality, and I choose one with an additional 1800 bands - the extra bags of bands (each one with its own hook enclosed) give the added value for money. Recommend this one over the others.