on 11 May 2015
At last a good sized ear, a lot I have tried say they are a half cut ear when actual fact they are more like a quarter, these big ears live up to there name, not smelly not greasy or hairy either. I went through the box load and all are good quality.My dog will be happy again.
Thanks.
14 people found this helpful
on 20 April 2017
My experience was dreadful - maybe I was unlucky with a bad batch but they were rotten and not fit for animal consumption. Had to go in the bin, a waste of money.
Do check out my separate review on what I thought about my customer experience from the seller :(
5 people found this helpful
on 13 February 2017
The first order I purchased was really good quality, however just ordered a second time and the pigs ears stink and are so greasy. There are thick pools of yellow fat in places on some of them. When I complained to the company Paws Paradise they simply said this was their current stock and that they are fine. After I asked for a refund never heard another word. Beware.
7 people found this helpful
on 28 February 2016
When previously bought the ears were large as advertised. This latest order was disappointing inasmuch as half of the 50 were half the size of the large ones and the supposed large ones were not as large as previous orders. I am sure that they were not supplied from the same source as previous orders.The stated weight when ordered was 2 kilograms. The ones I received weighed 1.59 kilograms. Quite a shortfall. Bordering on a rip-off.
Beware!! Amazon's quality control seems to be lacking.
See sample photo.
review image
4 people found this helpful
on 11 February 2016
Purchased these for my girlfriend to occupy her Staffie and new Husky puppy around the house when she's busy. Also thought they'd be great to keep the Staffie quiet and settled in the boot of the car, but we've since discovered he just prefers to sit on the back seat. No need for an ear to stop him singing any more.

A box of 50 lasted about a month as periodic treats for them both. Staffie boy crunched through them in minutes with a big old smile on his face but one kept the puppy occupied for a long time. They appeared to be of good quality, given that neither of us are dried pig ear experts, didn't reek and were a very reasonable size for something labelled "large".

Overall, pleased with the product and would recommend them. The initial outlay can seem expensive but in the end they're good value for money. You can purchase a small bag at the pet shop for a little bit cheaper per ear, but the sizing is usually far less consistent.
on 27 February 2017
I understand that all pigs are different in size, but for the last 3 orders of these piggy ears, I have been totally disappointed in the quality./size
I did subscribe every month,but have now cancelled it due to the terrible quality.
First couple of boxes were amazing,could not fault them, but the quality and size have continued for over 4/4 months now.
Would not buy again, unless quality and size improves.
One person found this helpful
on 7 April 2017
Theses are the worst pigs ears I have ever had they smell terrible and are very greasy. I have had to put them outside because the smell Fromm them is disgusting. I have brought this product before from another company so I know how good they can be. They also took weeks to come.
4 people found this helpful
on 16 November 2017
not the same ears as last few batches i had from amazon directly this lot were sent out in tiny battered box ears were see through almost very thin very light in colour as appose to past ones dark and well cooked thick earrs ? so not happy with this last lot or the way they were posted out , looked like a kid had wrapped them ..the icon pic they use though show dark roasted thick pig ears , and ive had them type in the past, butt his last lot are very very poor quality
on 24 October 2017
My dogs all love these. We have 3 tiny dogs (2 Chihuahuas & 1 imperial Shih-Tzu) & a large Doberman. I break some in half for smaller dogs & have found these keep their teeth in very good condition. It is hard to keep teeth good on tiny dogs but Pigs Ears do it well. I will be buying more from the same supplier as they are much bigger and dogs seem to prefer these to the smaller but more expensive pigs ears from local pet stores.
on 29 March 2018
I have bought these pigs ears for a while and have notice the quality of the product decrease as the price increases. I used to recommend this product to other but have stopped due to the quality and value for money dropping. When I say quality I mean the size, colour and smell of the pigs ears. This purchase was direct from amazon. I bought different ones last year which were much better quality but have been out of stock, I will be returning my custom to that seller despite being slightly more expensive.