Customer reviews

on 22 November 2015
Nice mug but expensive for what it is. Someone made a comment in another review that the "print" wasn't very good...it's supposed to look that way to give an aged newspaper advert appearance.

Some amusing pictures on the outside that I'm sure all BB fans will enjoy!
on 9 October 2017
Just like in picture, made boyfriend very happy.
on 18 May 2017
I bought this mug two years ago for my boyfriend, the print hasn't faded (but it has only been hand-washed) and the mug isn't chipped, so good quality overall. It's a normal size for a mug, perfect for his coffees.
on 15 April 2017
Very happy with product and service
on 21 December 2013
This was just a small additional thing I bought for my brother who, like myself, is a huge fan of Breaking Bad. The quality of the actual Mug itself is very basic (Probably only worth £1) and the quality of the graphic that is applied to the Mug is "fuzzy" for want of a better word. It's not as crisp and sharp as I would have liked.

Overall, it's fine but not really worth £8.99 (even less worth it when you take into account the P&P).
on 11 May 2014
I just have to smile when I pick up this mug. I am an avid fan of Saul's and can't wait for his spin off series from Breaking Bad. The mug cost more than I would usually pay for a mug, but I bought it for the novelty aspect and don't feel like I've been 'taken for a mug'!
on 7 June 2016
Husband is a big breaking bad and better call Saul fan. Have already got him the heinsenburg mug, so just had to get him this Saul one for his birthday.. the quality isn't as good as the other mug, and the outer rim has a lump/mis-shape. (added pic).. so not amazing quality. It's only a token thing I guess, but still, just a shame it's not as good as the other one. 3 stars.
review image
on 23 April 2016
Love it 😍
on 18 December 2013
I thought the idea was great but its a pity the mug the logo is printed on isn't of better quality
on 13 May 2014
You can tell that this product is official by the quality. It is a little on the small side, but has a good, sturdy feel. The print doesn't rub off or fade, even with repeated goes through the dishwasher (approximately five months now). I bought this as a gift and the recipient loved it. Comes securely packaged too, which was also a plus for wrapping it.