on 14 September 2014
Firstly Jessica, every time I thought I had the story sussed you proved me wrong!! Every time I thought I knew who was behind it, I was wrong and I absolutely loved that about this book. The final instalment was more intense and captivating than the last. Everything about Treasure Your Love was dialled up by not one but several notches.

Jett and Brooke... WOW and holy smokes!! Their relationship has moved on and evolved so much since I first started reading their story. I adore the chemistry between them and the fact that it has only got more intense just makes reading even more pleasurable. Knowing that these two people will do anything for each other and to keep each other safe is what every woman wants in a relationship and very few are lucky enough to find.

This book like the first two are full of twists and turns, full on seat gripping action and scenes that will make your knickers melt. But it also has one of the most breathtaking and amazing love stories I have had the pleasure to read. From the first pages I couldn't put my kindle down, I felt like I was right there in amongst all the emotions, action and drama. I needed to get to the end because I needed to know what happened to them and all the characters surrounding them. With both of their pasts catching up with them in one way or another and mingling in ways neither of them thought possible and then fighting so hard for their love and a future together it truly is an amazing read!!
|0Comment|Report abuse
I loved this trilogy, full of suspense, action, intrigue and romance my kind of book! In Treasure your Love you really got to understand the depth of Jett's love for Brooke, he would do anything to protect her and face danger head on. There were surprises along the way with twists and turns that kept me on edge, and guessing as to what was going to happen next. Brooke really puts herself in danger and my heart kept fearing for her safety and how she was going to handle the situation, but she proved to be a fighter and was never really alone! We also got to delve into Jett's past lifestyle before he met Brooke, and gain an understanding of his relationship with his fellow club members which was exciting to read, and introduced more characters and gave off a fast and the furious racing feel. Loved Sylvia and Kenny, I did want to see more hot scenes between Jett and Brooke and how Jett dealt with her scare, so I craved more of their hea and it wasn't enough lol, but we have No Exceptions to look forward to when that comes out, JC Reed is one of my favourite authors in the genre or suspense and romance novels! Damn I feel like I need to go back to the beginning and start all over again with Brooke and Jett! On my favourites and must reads list!
on 5 November 2013
A truly amazing trilogy! The characters are amazing I feel like I know them, Jett what can I say, he is most woman's dream. Big, sculptured, beautiful, sexy ,protective and an ego as big as a planet!! he has just enough of everything but can't get enough Brooke! I loved her character, her stubbornness and independence give her real trouble in these books at some points I wanted to slap some sense into her! and the drama of it all had me holding my breath at some points, it also made Jett more determined to conquer her! And protect her. So many twists and turns I never saw what was coming in this final instalment, I have read many many books........the 50 shades, the crossfire series etc and this for me was as good if not better!
This trilogy has everything you would want it to have and more, I am defiantly looking forward to the extra book so us fans can read their happy ever after! And see which skeletons come back from the past!!!!
Thank you again J.C Reed your writing continues to help me lose hours!!! Literally !
on 28 February 2014
Loved this series, particularly the first and the third books and up until the last couple of chapters this had the promise to be the best book I have read this year, problem was the ending became rushed leaving a lot of loose and unanswered ends such as, what happened to Jetts gang, Jetts new business, the police investigation, the Italian estate, Jetts father, the vanishing act of the lawyer, Jetts and Brooke's jobs etc. Whilst I don't think a further book in this series is warranted just more detail in the final chapters or including an epilogue would have completed this series much better.

Couple of observations:- A swimming pool that can turn freezing cold water to warm within minutes - really!
Jetts fine specimen of a body is frequently mentioned, but never is it mentioned that he goes to the gym etc to give him this physique.
on 19 October 2013
In this third instalment of the series we continue on Brooke and Jett's journey and the mystery of the Italian estate and club is concluded though it doesn't feel like the end of Brooke's and Jett's story.

As always the book is very well written concentrating more on the suspense of the storyline rather than the hot And steamy romance of the 2 lead characters - although there was still some steamy moments. This book was an absolute thrill to read with many unexpected twists and turns. The way it is written really gets you engrossed in the characters to a point you feel you know them and when they feel happy, sad scared or contemplative you feel it too.

I look forward to the next book No Exceptions and hope it delves even deeper into Brooke and Jett's story and continues on for a good few novels after. As I said., very interesting characters that I look forward to seeing what's next.

Thank you Jessica C Reed for a wonderful read and look forward to reading your other novels.
on 17 October 2013
I liked the 'Surrender you love' series and I'm glad that this book finished it because the next book that is a one off to round up the characters means a new idea and the 'Surrender your love's series isn't stretched out. It's a nice ending to a great series of books, I found them an easy read and I could plod along although it wasn't boring I didn't need to think about it. It's nicely written and there is a chapter in Jett's pov I just wish there were more from his pov. I liked the book the twist and I don't want to give away spoilers but there was a section were I did feel panic because of what was happening to Brook, were she was and how she got there. I found myself reading faster and I couldn't put it down. I read the book in a day, it's definitely worth a read.
on 28 October 2013
Wow what a rollercoaster that sent me on, my emotions are all. Over the place. I love Brooke and jett they are soooo good together and I am so pleased that there is going to be more to there story.. I loved everything about the book and never expected the story TO go the way it did, I was sooo disappointed when it ended cause even though it ended on a happy note I wanted to know what the sex of the baby was who won that cause nett did say Brooke got to name it if it was a boy lol. And do they finally end up a proper family oh I hope so after everything they've been through and what about Kenny and Sylvie do they get ther HEA. I loved this series and would 101% recommend this series and any other books by j.c.reed can't Waite to read more of your books thank you so much xx
on 20 October 2013
What a fantastic trilogy. I'm sad it's come to an end. There was such a bog gap between the 2nd book and this one I almost gave up. I'm so pleased I didn't. There were so many twists and turns in this trilogy you were on the edge of your seat from beginning to end, each book more exciting than the first. I'd like to know where Brookes mother was in all this. I'm damm sure I'd be in touch with my Daughter if she was kidnapped. At times I felt both Brooke and Jett steamed to forget she was pregnant. But in staying all that I have loved this trilogy so very much and would have regrets if I'd missed out on it. Can't wait for the new book at Christmas. I would definitely recommend this book to others and will certainly be looking for other books from this author.
on 16 February 2014
The trilogy was entertaining but there were some loose, which, not really impacting on the story, does make you wonder; such as what happened to Jett and his rejoining the gang, did he leave again or what? Mention was made of Brooke having a mother, and for a holistic approach, I would have expected mother to be informed at least about the pregnancy. I suppose there has to be another book to say what happened to Danny and bring closure. Yes, loose ends - needed to have been attended to. Some reviewers mention 50 shades - pls don't - no comparison in any shape or form! 50 is in a league of its own! Regardless, good enough book all the same. Would I buy the fourth book as mentioned by the author - not sure yet!!!
on 10 April 2014
This is the 3rd book in this trilogy and I was delighted to find that it was longer than the other two. The book was divided into two parts and there were so many amazing twists and turns that I just couldn't wait to turn the pages to see what was going to happen next. So many of things that happened were so unexpected and I never suspected the real villain behind everything until it was there in black and white in front of me. The emotions and storylines in this concluding book were so much better than the previous two and everything seemed to tie up neatly leaving me deeply satisfied and more than happy to look forward to reading this author again.