on 14 June 2016
Bought this bag after buying its big brother, the duffel bag which folds away into itself. I am really pleased with this purchase, it's extremely lightweight (literally doesn't weigh a thing when empty), and it folds easily and neatly into a little internal pocket when you want to store it, which is great for space-saving and for packing down when travelling (perfect for if you're just taking a cabin bag on a plane but you need a strong bag for the beach/sightseeing when you arrive). The little internal pocket doubles up as a zip-up pocket for storing valuables in when you're using the bag (the pocket is situated inside the bag), and the mesh straps are strong yet breathable. There are also a number of mesh and zip-up pockets giving flexible storage options. I also really like the little clip on the front of the bag which can be used to secure a coat or two, or a picnic blanket/towel - great for keeping hands free to deal with the little ones! I've received lots of compliments since using it and my mum has even decided to buy one too!
13 people found this helpful
on 16 October 2016
Looks the job at first very fashionable lightweight folds up nice. Bought just for holiday so used first time nearly year later fir first time. But when I used it first day strap broke plastic buckle too weak.

Seller was very good & replaced saying new improved bag but seam near zip frayed on first use again on holiday September 2017 just taking to beach and tourist look around.:o( don't know why I have been so unlucky looking at some feedback but plenty like me since buying bag! The material only had zig zag stitching on raw seam and frayed straight away causing it to get caught in zip so made it unusable.

Not had feedback since reporting it If they are going to improve bag in future? Bag looks great feels good fabric just shame they don't use better quality buckle and finish seams better!
review imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on 24 November 2016
I bought 2 of these for the kids to use for school.
Items arrived in good time for the start of term, however by half term the outer netting had started to detach from the edging on one of the bags.
We had registered the bags with the seller to take advantage of their guarantee, so when I reported the fault (with a photo) I had an instant response even though it was a Saturday. A replacement bag was arranged without hesitation and arrived a couple of days later.
If it hadn't been for the excellent customer service I would have given this 3 stars, which would have been a shame because other than the netting issue the bags are great for primary school kids. Lots of room inside for everything they need at that age.
The bags seem fairly tough considering how lightweight they are, but I don't know how they would stand up to the heavier requirements of older kids. Our kids love them and I would definitely recommend them for younger children. If you do buy one, don't throw away the guarantee flyer that comes with it and be sure to register your purchase. If there happens to be an issue with it they are true to their word with replacements.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 April 2016
Packable Backpack For Men, Women And Children - Lightweight Foldable Rucksack - Use As Travel Bag, Daypack, Carry On For More Luggage Space - Folds Into It's Inner Pocket - (BLUE) It's a good size, could possibly be bigger if you're thinking of carry on luggage but considering what it folds down into, I'm not complaining. Speaking of folding down ... getting it unfolded was quite a challenge so I suspect putting it back into the little built in pouch, which doubles as a pocket when in use, could be a challenge.

A good colour, won't be losing it in a hurry!
4 people found this helpful
on 4 October 2017
I love this bag. Besides packing small, the bag is sturdy, and the shoulder straps thick so they don't cut in when fully loaded. The side elastic pockets are tighter at the top and deep which means even if your bag doesn't stay upright the contents in these pockets won't tip out. The front pocket with the bago emblem on is great for wet gear. I put my damp towel in this pocket and thread my bikini through the clasp to dry out! The small zipped pockets are excellent and deep. There are two zips for the main compartment with toggles. This means you can thread them through each other of put a mini lock on them incase of pick pockets. The only little thing I didn't like was there was some fraying on the inside of the bag. I think this is due to the type of material. My boyfriend has asked me to order this bag to be used as a gym bag 😃♥️
review image
on 25 September 2017
When it arrived I thought I'd made a mistake with this purchase however that feeling quickly changed. I have never been so impressed with a product in my life. How this bag transforms from the small pocket is incredible... My initial worry was that it was far too small to use daily, I needed to fit my gym kit, work stuff and usual hand bag contents. I was wrong. I love everything about this bag and have recommended it to many people. It's lightweight but strong, waterproof, the straps are comfortable, loads of handy useable pockets and the colour is gorgeous.
3 people found this helpful
on 18 March 2017
Bought this backpack for a trip to Disneyland Paris. It was slightly smaller than I expected but did the job of carrying around snacks and extra children's clothing which is all I needed. Ideal for day trips. Folds away neatly so a great addition to a suitcase for a trip away. Comfortable to wear.
5 people found this helpful
on 4 September 2017
I ordered this as a last minute purchase before a family holiday as a day ruck sack and hand luggage. I was not expecting much but was absolutely delighted with the quality and design from the minute I unwrapped it. It is really well designed, well made and just the right size for my needs as a busy active mother on holiday just needing to carry a cardigan or packable mac, wipes, snacks, money and phone etc. It even has 2 drink bottle pockets.
It proved pretty waterproof as promised, It also looks good ad is great value for money. I bought one for my daughter a week later and the holdall too!
LOVE IT!!
on 22 March 2017
This backpack has been used daily since it arrived. It is an ideal size for my puppies water bottle, bowl, treats .....
It has been rained on and subjected to typical dog walking weather!
Very pleased as it is not too big and it is light weight.
5 people found this helpful
on 28 February 2017
Great little daysack, The material seems nice and strong which suggests it will indeed be waterproof. There is one zip-up pocket internally and one on the outside, under a strap so not easy to steal from. It is fully flexible which is great for stuffing under an aeroplane seat if it's not full. The straps are made of mesh and very comfortable. It folds into the internal pocket, creating a thin rectangle for easy packing away if not needed.