Customer reviews

on 28 November 2013
I really enjoyed this book although science fiction is not my primary preference. I came across this book through a friend recommendations. I went through this reading in no time. The story ( based on a near future time) is well thought and full of happenings that keeps the reader interested and eager to know what happens next. A good SciFi book and a good thriller too!!
I will definetly look to more books from this author.
on 16 March 2015
An excellent read. Beautifully written and full of thought-provoking ideas.
on 16 March 2015
Very inspiring but very practical
on 7 June 2015
This is a fascinating book. The moment the story unfolds, you enter into a magical world. Both the characters and the plot are well rendered, making it a good read for science fiction lovers. Yet, the message is more profound as it deals with deep philosophical questions, including reflections on man's place and possibilities in this world - and beyond. Highly recommended not only to those who enjoy literature, but also to those that seek meaning in life.
on 18 May 2016
Very interesting and intense story. Enjoyable reading and also inspiring. I'm recomending it in every conversation involving our future as humans.