on 15 December 2014
I seriously can't wait to get this written so I can download the next book. Brilliantly written. I love the relationship the (Witches), friends have an I love the twists an turns in the plot. Another brilliant without that doesn't fill up space in a book with over explained descriptions of the unnecessary just to fill pages. I totally rate this book and will definitely be reading more of Kay Leitch's novels. Bring them on an keep them coming please? I love series as you get to feel like you know the characters and strike up a relationship with them in your imagination. Hmmmm. I wonder if they have tomorrow fifth witch at the table in the Bull pub! Heheheheheheheheh! Totally hooked.
One person found this helpful
on 11 September 2015
I liked the basic story and the characters were mostly believable. One thing that I found irritating was the authors habit of inserting "um" in the dialogue at far too frequent intervals!! Otherwise the way the author managed to shift my sympathy for Vanessa several times was clever. Carla as the main police detective came across as a bit naive at times...and I don't think in real life she would have shared quite as much information with her friends!!
on 5 April 2017
I've read all the books in this series and they have very interesting storylines, all linked together extremely well. The only downside are the simple spelling mistakes throughout them all, this being littered with them. Such a shame as I thoroughly enjoyed them otherwise. Choose your proof readers wisely.
on 19 October 2013
What a fantastic debut book by Kay Leitch. With so many twists and turns, it kept me guessing right through to the end! I loved the wonderful friendships between the witches and I felt I could relate to each one of them. I read this book in just 2 days as I could not put it down. Counting down the days for her next book!
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 20 March 2016
i rearly enjoyed this book . an i ad not realised ad read two more from the same author , they are sure good books i want to readthe whole series now , even though i have read them in the wrong order .but i dont think that matters because,the stories finish with each book , so glad i found this woman
on 14 September 2017
This is the third book I have read in this series. I love the main characters. The storyline is sad and touching at times. I look forward to reading more by this author.
on 5 August 2016
What a fantastic book!!
I'm loving the " witches", cool, strong female characters!!
Great suspense, mystery and a look into the vile mind of a psychopath... or two!!!
on 30 August 2014
A brilliant story from start to finish. A very good range of diverse characters that you cant help to become emotionally invested in. The twists and turns keep the suspense and the penmanship cant be found wanting at all. This is my first K. Leitch book and I am eagerly looking forward to my next adventures.
on 24 March 2017
Was a very good bok ,a good plor ,kept you guessing all through readind it,love this Author ,will read more
on 14 August 2016
The first "Witches" book, a very clever story of Love and revenge. Four close girlfriends telling different aspects of this fast paced book. A winner!