Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Drake Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 29 May 2014
Excellent value and came in an extremely prompt manner and comes with all the main components for extended gameplay.

Whether or not the single player campaign is good or not is debatable but I enjoyed it and the online multi-player is always good fun and with plenty of options and variability.

This version, Game of the Year Edition, is highly recommended for fans of the Halo franchise as it is a lot more economical and better value than buying the Standard Edition and purchasing the DLC separately.

Highly recommended for heavy online players and with an Xbox Live Gold account.
on 22 February 2015
I was so close from giving this 3 stars or less! It was only the ending that made me change my mind (there is no spoilers) I don't play online I don't like it so this review is just for the campaign. It is brilliant and worth the purchase for any new or old Halo fan. It has maintained some of the elements that have always made the series great but...

There is such a big thing missing for me and that is the legendry Halo song I cant remember what its called (Its played at the end of Halo 3 when your in the Dune Buggy, also at the start screen of Halo 3 and 1 after the opera part). But that one song sums up the whole of Halo and it was not even in it I could not believe they left it out. Also the story gets complicated at times but when you get to the end it is truly great it is definitely up there with all the Halo endings.

343 have done a great job but there is just that little bit missing the atmosphere is not there as much for me and I got no adrenaline what so ever thanks to the soundtrack which would of been great if it had included the song.
on 14 April 2014
Love this game! campaign is amazing! best graphics i have seen on the xbox 360, plus the best FPS for stunning cut scenes !

Spartan ops is a add on the the campaign and worth playing for the achievements, very impressive and adds more gam play time :)

multiplayer is a killer its a blast!! best multiplayer experience i have played in a while , needs some halo reach and halo 3 elements back tho :)

all the map packs and dlc all in this so its a bargain!!!!! recommend this to everyone!!!
on 26 June 2014
As the title suggests this product gives you great value for your money with its content and after numerous up date patches,a better on line experience.
A must buy for anyone who wants to jump into the Spartan armor of John 117's
on 9 May 2014
Son is very pleased with his birthday present especially as he can now play this game with his friends online.
on 4 June 2014
Its a fanastic game I am really enjoying the the game I give it 100% hope you have more games like it such gtv5
on 6 September 2014
Wow.. fantasitic price! Extremely fast delivery. I ordered this on a Sunday and had it on the Tuesday! I noticed on in the description it doesn't tell you about the dlc codes. There are loads included! Brilliant buy I've already recommended to loads of people. If you haven't Got this game you need it. NEED IT. Buy it now!
on 18 April 2014
Has to be 5 stars because the content is so good. I bought GOTY for my son as he is a hardcore Xbox and Halo fan.
I would definitely recommend it from what my son says about it.

Thanks :)
on 14 June 2014
BEST GAME EVER! this is a must buy! You get all the extras all my friends are jealous. It's not a new game but loads of people are still playing it offline and online. Online is amazing there are loads of new game types. Keeping it fresh. I've been playing it for almost 2 years and had to get this addition of the game !
117 out lol x
on 18 September 2016
I've no flaws with this game, it plays well and with the additional Add-On content free with the game! Gives you the slight edge on Online Multiplayer.
I would definitely recommend getting this masterpiece of a game.