Customer reviews

Springsteen on Springsteen
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£8.03

on 15 October 2013
As a Bruce and E-Street fan of nearly 40 years I thought this book may be worth a look at , and I was right, it is a gem of a book giving an insight into the great mans thinking on not only music but his relationship with his father, from where he drew much inspiration for some of his greatest songs. Highly recommended.
9 people found this helpful
on 6 April 2014
It's good to read biographies where the person themselves tells their own story (not confusing that with autobiographies). There's always so much speculation and interpretation in most biographies. In this you get it from the man himself and that gives you that great insight into what Springsteen's life was all about at the time. Sure 'nough this is a great read, enjoy!
2 people found this helpful
on 15 December 2014
This is the sort of book one dips into and each time you do, you learn a little more about the 'Boss'. Ordered a second one for a friend who is one of Bruce's most ardent fans and he has declared he will read bits to his wife in bed each night! Well worth buying this book if you are a true Bruce fan and want to know more about his life and ideals.
on 1 September 2016
I wanted to read all I could find about Springsteen but I don't know if this writer was well educated.
on 25 February 2015
As a fan of the boss I eagerly read what was said but quickly became bored with the format and repetition. For me it was ok but nothing to hold my attention for long.
on 26 March 2014
This book is a Fascinating insite to Bruce The man, I am a huge fan, this book is a real insite to the Boss! Full of anicdotes, and stories of life on the road, and life as a rock musician, from humble and tough begings to superstardom, it's all hear. Highly recomended for all Springsteen fans. A great read.
3 people found this helpful
on 8 July 2016
Friend really enjoyed this book
on 26 September 2014
Brilliant book loving it 😊👍 my husband and I have been Bruce fans for years.
on 26 May 2014
Everything you need to know about what Bruce thinks and all his anecdotes are here to read in this book.
One person found this helpful
on 14 April 2015