on 2 December 2013
Really cute sweater, it's long but reaches just below my bum. I like the color and it seems to be of decent quality. Love it :)
on 20 March 2014
Nice color, good quality and really a bargain for the price. It was a bit shorter than I expected as I thought it would be long enough to wear with leggings and it's not , however it looks great with jeans so I'm happy with it. I was surprised and how great the quality was considering the price.
on 11 March 2014
Cheap and cosy! Great for around the house comfort, or a throw over when nipping out. Washes and dries well. Super!
on 27 October 2014
My order arrived promptly and was well wrapped.Cardigan exactly as described, warm and cosy but stylish too. Good fit, on the generous side but just right for this relaxed,slouchy type of knitwear. Extremely comfortable and slim looking,seems to be fashionable according to papers and magazines and at a good price. A very good buy.
on 16 October 2014
Love this!
I had wanted one of these grandad style cardi's for ages but as I am allergic to wool I had not expected to get one.
Ordered this not expecting too much for the price (less than £12 inc p&p).
Happily this acrylic copy is brilliant. I ordered the cream in small size and it is a relaxed, large fit as I wanted. ( I am normally a size 8-10).
I can see this being very useful over the next few months and will consider ordering in another colour too.
Was always a bit dubious about ordering clothes by mailorder but several recent purchases have converted me.
At this price what's not to like?
on 29 January 2014
Cardigan as described. Sleeves long enough for even my monkey arms. Have no complaints, arrived quickly and as of good quality.
on 4 November 2014
Really nice but a bit brighter pink than I thought it would be,also the sizes are a bit strange,I bought 8-10 small but it would have fitted someone with a large bust,was going to return it but gave it to my daughter.
on 6 June 2014
I am really pleased with the cardigan I ordered the size18 and it was a perfect fit. I really like the colour and will order another one in a different colour. They are very smart to wear and you can go out without a jacket on if the weather is not to hot. It arrived very quickly and was well packed and would recommend this seller to anyone looking for a lovely cardigan. Thank you.
on 16 September 2014
Lovely bright colour, soft and warm and long, tempted to buy another in a different colour. Arrived quickly too. Contacted the seller regarding whether I'd ordered my size and got a prompt reply. Thank you.
on 19 October 2014
I have searched everywhere for a cardigan that i actually like and was pleasantly surprised when I saw this on here! Ordered a size 18 and the fit is as expected and was very pleased with length. It is so warm and cosy. I brought the grey and cream and may now buy the black.
The delivery came before the estimated date and I am very pleased with this order. Defo recommend to a friend!