on 8 January 2016
A very interesting book to read from start to finish. Definitely worth the read for any Alton Towers fan or theme park enthusiast, as it gives an immensely detailed history about the Towers and it's transition from a stately home to the bustling theme park that we know it as today.
on 23 November 2013
An interesting read for Theme Park, Alton Towers and history fans. It became a little repetitive half way through but was interesting none the less. Some useful Hidden Hints to look out for when you're next visiting Alton Towers.
on 27 January 2018
Amazing book I brought it for my child she loves it
on 7 December 2015
as seen on picture
on 14 January 2014
really interesting book, easy to read, couldn't put it down! made me want to go back to Alton Towers. Buy it
on 25 November 2013
If you have any interest in Alton towers and its history this is the book for you,an indepth look at every part of the park with no stone unturned a fascinating read.
on 4 January 2016
Could read this book over and over and over again !!! Great book for any alton towers fan !!
on 6 December 2013
I loved this book and the passion of the author. Being a theme park geek, I knew a lot of the content already, but it was beautifully written and a very comprehensive guide to part of our heritage. Thank you
on 21 February 2014
This is a great book for anyone who is interested in the full story of the development of Alton Towers. I have collected many items related to Alton Towers over the years, but this is the most comprehensive of them all.
on 30 November 2013
Great read and offered a great in site to the park, even my son wants to read it now I have!!! Well done Nick on an excellent book, many thanks.