Customer reviews

Colour: Midnight Black|Change
Price:£29.99+ Free shipping

on 13 August 2017
Lovely compact PC speakers.
The sound is reasonable quality and they take up very little space on my desk. There are connectors for headphones and audio-in saving you having to locate the socket in the back of your computer.
Most of my peripherals are Logitech and they never let me down.
on 13 March 2017
COOL ....

Great little speakers that are hooked up to an ancient Notebook whose only function now is to play continuous shuffled music from our HUGE collection via a USB....

Sits in the hallway where it can be heard all around the house.... SOUND IS EXCELLENT
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 4 October 2016
Good speakers for the size of them with enough bass and treble. They are hooked upto one of our computers and are perfectly fine for music/watching YouTube videos. If your expecting a lot of bass then you will be disappointed with these. Overall for the price they look stylish and are good at what they do.
on 5 June 2017
First one had a faulty power jack but Amazon returns system is great. Second one sounds great for the price point. Can fill out a room with presence. The extra jacks on the front are very useful because I can plug an MP3 into them and not have to unplug from my PC
on 13 March 2017
For pc speakers, this product is actually very good especially for the price you pay for it. The sound quality is great and they are very loud. They are also quite elegantly shaped and really do not disturb the eye. I really love these speakers. Would very much recommend them.
on 16 July 2017
I replaced my 2.1 speakers with these ones,as the cheapy ones I bought had given up the ghost.

As a massive music fan (mainly bass driven metal) I was so surprised. The volume is high, bass is rich (without a subwoofer) and the audio clarity is superb! The headphone function negates static from a PC and handles game music really well. The sound quality is much better than a lot of speakers I have owned in the past- some reaching £80-£90.

I would highly recommend this absolutely fantastic pair of speakers; they are snazzy, good quality and so worth the money!
on 5 April 2017
Sound quality - 7/10
Style - 9/10
Functionality - 7/10

If you are looking for a basic pair of speakers you can't go too wrong with these. They do everything they're supposed to for a cheap price. Sound quality is unimpressive, but there's no noticeable dips in performance or issues with output. I'm using them primarily for background music whilst I work, and they are doing that job just fine. If you want better quality be prepared to pay more.
on 27 April 2017
For the money excellent computer desktop speakers. Don't expect earth shaking bass from those little speakers. Figure out the tone control and you'll get a nice sound from them. Its handy to be able to plug a chromecast into the front 3.5mm socket for listening when your PC is off.
on 24 June 2017
Not bad at the price. Soe people are saying the 2nd speaker is not connected. That`s because the design is a Helmholz resonator, and as such it`s not meant to be connected.
on 16 May 2017
Good value. Bought these as a temporary replacement for my surround sound system (sub-woofer plus 4 small speakers) for the small footprint. Only problem installing was due to Realtek software already on my system - uninstalled that, plugged in the 3.5mm jack to the headphones socket and speakers worked fine. Bass and generally quality is (obviously) below my previous set-up but acceptable - particularly given the price.