Colour: Snow White|Change

on 6 February 2017
cheap and cheerful: sounds much better than I was expecting for the price but it is Logitech so that was par for the course.

Got this to add some decent sound to a small 22 inch TV in a bedroom - for that it is excellent. It also is fairly small and easy to get the speakers out of the way unlike most soundbars which are about 600mm long and far too big for the TV and the room.

This is obviously not HiFi , and you wouldn't expect that for 26 quid, but the sound balance is pretty good and I have had no listening fatigue.
on 11 March 2017
Really good value for the price. They are certainly not big sounding though. I think some of the reviews are a little over effusive - there is an adequate range and the bass is clear, but overall it sounds like it's coming from a small box. Without changing the EQ settings on the sound card, it's muffled and flat; you can squeeze a decent sound out by carefully adjusting the equaliser. But at this price - very good PC speakers.
on 5 March 2017
I give talks to small/medium groups of people. For years I've tried to find a set of USB-powered speakers that were powerful enough - I failed! Finally, I decided to go down the powered-speaker route and bought these. Excellent, plenty of power for my purposes and the sound quality is plenty good enough, I wish I'd bought them years ago. If I had to make a criticism it would be that they are quite large, making them a little awkward to carry to venues (they're not huge, but certainly won't fit in a carrying bag with a laptop or projector).
on 27 March 2017
I bought these for my wife's new computer, a gaming PC which came without speakers??? The sound quality is excellent with a wide range from top end to bass. They are sold at a good price and I have no hesitation in recommending them to others. One caveat, they are probably not powerful enough for a stereo system if you want high volume.
on 23 April 2017
Can't even remember when I got these, only writing a review now since I'm looking to upgrade, but I've had them for a solid two or so years -

- Still in perfect condition!
- Look the part
- Useful for general audio use, anything from films to games, to any genre f music... except perhaps heavy bass EDM etc. as the bass isn't really felt, even if the lower tones are good!
on 29 May 2017
The sound quality is good but it turns out that the lower cone does not produce any sound and is therefore totally pointless except it makes the speaker look as though it should be louder than it actually is. Also, I had these speakers connected to my PC via the built in input cable and also my PS4 via the additional aux input on the front of the right speaker. I didn't realise this at first but having both connected at the same time reduces the max volume of the speakers by a considerable amount, so it's better to just have one or the other plugged in and just switch the connections. The bass is disappointing even when fully turned up.

Otherwise, the speakers are good value for money and having the volume control and headphone input on the front of the speaker is a very useful addition.
on 13 April 2017
For the price it's definitely worth it but if you have a higher budget I would recommend to get something better. When I got it I got it with a broken cable but luckily I had a similar cable so it was kind of fine as sometimes they don't work at all as it's not the right cable. My other problem is that they started to fuzz or something like that while ur listening and you have to tap them or turn them off to fix it but sometimes u just have to wait a day or something for them to fix somehow.
on 14 May 2017
I've had these speakers since January and they have been pretty decent. The sound quality is good and doesn't sound tinny at all. After about 3-4 months I noticed they kept cutting out and I wasn't sure why.. the lead that plugs into the back kept coming loose ( what i thought at the time) but then it started happening more often and started to cut out pretty much anytime the lead at the back was moved.. so I believe there is a loose connection from the inside of the plug that fits into the back of the speaker which is a shame because I love the speakers but I was clearly unlucky with the set I received.
on 20 November 2016
Really happy with the general build quality, physical looks and sound quality of these for the price. I came from speakers that were built into my PC monitor so anything would be an upgrade.

The ability to plug in a pair of headphones which silences the speakers themselves is great. Exactly what I was looking for. You can also plug in an aux cord and play content from your phone even if it's plugged into your computer.
on 13 March 2017
COOL ....

Great little speakers that are hooked up to an ancient Notebook whose only function now is to play continuous shuffled music from our HUGE collection via a USB....

Sits in the hallway where it can be heard all around the house.... SOUND IS EXCELLENT