HP 932XL Black/933XL Cyan/Magenta/Yellow 4-pack Original Ink Cartridges (C2P42AE)
Size: High Yield (4 Pack)|Colour: Black, Cyan, Magenta and Yellow|Change

on 17 March 2017
I always buy genuine inks. Although I may be doing the aftermarket ink industry an injustice, past experience has taught me to avoid non-manufacturer inks. These inks always word as described, and the premium for the larger volume is well worth it in my opinion.
on 16 May 2017
Genuine HP inks are more expensive but they are so much better than the cheaper copies and I have tried both. These were priced fairly and work brilliantly with no fiddly set up issues.
on 2 July 2014
Fantastic price and long life. As a teacher, I print a lot of resources at home. These multipacks offer the best price and longest life which suits me.
on 11 February 2016
Yes, agree with other comments that the originals stand head and shoulders above the poor quality cheaper versions. DO NOT waste your money on these as you will save NOTHING. Worth the extra every time. Please note I do not work for or have any connection personal, family or otherwise with H.P.
on 9 January 2018
Item arrived as expected---I've used original HP inks regularly and they seem to be less troublesome than the cheaper items that are available
on 15 July 2014
Excellent value, always best to get original ink cartridges. My printer tells me when I put an original cartridge in and thanks me.
on 26 October 2014
Very cheap haven't opened them yet but look fine. Usually pay around £80 for the 4 online and over £100 in Staples!! Good value!
on 7 July 2014
Fast delivery at a good price compared to local retailers and with free postage for a genuine HP 932XL.
Worth paying bit extra for the XL and if you can afford it then its even cheaper to buy the full colour set and black in one package. Recommend using genuine cartridges although expensive ensures any problems with printer it does not de-validate your warranty.
Previously had 2 Epson printers and a HP but refills or non genuine cartridges mess up the printer and will not operate which meant warranty no good as it always states only use genuine cartridges!! We buy cheap printers but never look at the cost of the cartridges because they are ready to use when purchase but will such a small amount of ink in them. Recommend look at cost of cartridges and your usage before buying what you think is a reasonable printer and remember you can use the option of black only if you want to save the colour inks for only when really necessary.
on 14 January 2013
This is the second time I have used this company. There service is excellent, fast and great value. I particularly like the enclosed recycling envelope I received this time. The refills last as advertised and produce excellent copies both on paper and gloss photo paper. I would confidently recommend them to everyone. I certainly will be using them again.
on 27 July 2015
I got these after buying some cheaper compatible inks which just didn't work. it's certainly worth paying the extra cash for. Good quality inks and worked straight away with my HP Officejet 6600. Very fast delivery, arrived next day on a Sunday! Hows that for service!