on 27 April 2017
had to return this and exchange it for a 2m length as when I installed it in my Hi-Fi rack it was just too short and was slightly airborne, however, this was my error the cable itself looks good and feels like a good product, I do not have the equipment to check its technical specs but works well in the installation.
on 20 May 2017
The internet on my laptop was always slow due to the distance from the wi-fi so i decided to buy this cable.It was the best thing to do,I have bought the 15m one and im using it in games plus watching videos on youtube with already 2 laptops connected on the same router and its speed is recognisable in games i have like 20ms stable and when someone is downloading or something it goes like 100 at maximum.I hope my review helps plus forgot to say the cable is really well made and thick.
on 21 April 2012
What more can be said about a cable? It works. It was easy to fit along the walls and under the doors for where it had to travel, so I could hope for a better broadband connection. Whilst it gives a BB connection, it is nothing special. I may be singing it's praises more if my BB connection was better, but it's still crap. That's down to BT and Talk Talk however, not investing the money it makes from its customers into the infrastructure we use to get our Broadband from. I live out in the country and we are the forgotten ones, discarded by the corporate a-holes who could not care less as long as their profits keep rolling in... my rant, is valid. Ask anyone suffering the same priced BB fees as those in towns and cities where it is more likely they 'will' get the advertised max speed they lure us in with. Apologies for going off topic.
The cable arrived early and as said above, it does the job.
on 8 March 2017
Great cable, has helped immensely with wifi problems, providing a stable ethernet connection. Cable is good quality, will buy from this seller again should I require an additional quantity.

Recommend the seller's page, they appear to have a useful array of products at very reasonable prices.
Unlike some Ethernet cables bought previously, this appears unlikely to cause problems in use. All are fine once installed and connected but, when needed to be disconnected for any reason, some have release tabs so soft and slim that they lie between the lock mechanism and the body or shield surrounding the connector. When that happens, it is almost impossible to remove the cable and, in confined locations where cables may be in very close proximity, it can be impossible to visualise the situation or to remedy it without disconnecting several adjacent cables.

Not too expensive for the length and the whole appears quite sturdy.
I bought this to connect my ADSL modem router to my Panasonic smart television. A wired in connection appears to be better, faster and less susceptible to dropping the signal and interference, especially from other electrical goods such as microwaves etc.

Whether the gold plated connectors are any better than standard I don't really know but I needed the signal to travel down to the TV which is 12m from my Internet connection so I thought anything that may give it an edge the better.

For what this costs now, the price has come down to a third of the original cost, it wasn't really a concern, though I wouldn't have bought it at full price.

I connected the television and it works, I can now Smart TV myself to my hearts content.
on 3 July 2017
An excellent quality cable at a very reasonable price, delivered amazingly quickly. Just what I was after, and Duronic followed up with a receipt and checking that I was delighted with the service I received which was a really nice touch. Just brilliant!
on 13 August 2017
Sometimes you buy a cable that looks rather old when you get it. Not this cable. Looked as though it was brand new and just made. Since fitting the cable I have had no problems with connectivity. Great value for money and i highly recommend this company.
on 24 May 2017
Having purchased the BTt 600 extender kit decided to provide better cable than that supplied in the kit as it had not cured the problem of transmitting signal from the hub to the box, glad I did,we now do not have any problem getting programs onto the TV
on 15 April 2017
Excellent for my purpose, which was to allow me to have my iMac wired-into the router for internet purposes. I was advised to buy this sort of cable rather than using a long telephone cable. Good advice, and the Duronic cable has worked well for me.