on 30 September 2016
Well what can you say, it is an acrylic little box with a lid. The box seems sturdy and made of good quality acrylic, definitely feels like it will last for quite some time. I am using it for storing cotton buds in as I saw reviews for other cotton bud containers and people saying it wasn't big enough. This can easily fit in a standard pack of 100 cotton buds and there is no difficulty in accessing the cotton buds, just lift the lid and take the cotton bud out, so simple. Sometimes simple is better, not always but in this case it is. Also it isn't restricted to only being used for cotton buds. I can see it being useful for storing all sorts of bathroom bits and bobs, e.g. cotton balls, cotton eye/face pads and even for storing heir clips, accessories. I find it to be really versatile, so versatile in fact that I am ordering a few more as I can see so many uses for it.
4 people found this helpful
on 23 August 2016
My mum wanted a cotton wool holder that wasn't made of heavy glass that might crack the bathroom sink if she dropped it and this is perfect. Looks like glass but much lighter in weight. Thoroughly recommend.
3 people found this helpful
on 16 April 2017
This arrived and I was pleasantly surprised; it actually looks more expensive than it was. Usually I find the opposite is true. It's perfect for cotton buds, and fits a whole 100 pack into one compartment. I find that I can't fit very many of the round cotton wool pads I buy from the supermarket into one of the compartments, although that may be a personal thing for me because I tend to go through a lot of these when removing makeup. I've already dropped the lid and a couple of compartments on the tiled floor of my bathroom a couple of times, and much to my delight, they didn't smash, break or scratch, they still look great.
on 7 January 2017
These fit cotton buds well and just handy to have in the bathroom looks much better than the cotton bud containes they come in. My Johnson buds look quite nice in it as they have a bit of colour on them.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 August 2017
Love this. Just what i was looking for. Wonderful addition to our bathroom. Love that it has three compartments where you can put different things. Highly recommend. Easy to clean, i just put it in the tub (leaving all the contents inside) and wet it down with the shower. of course when cleaning on the inside the contents will need to be removed but for a quick outside clean no need to remove the contents, they wont get wet once all the compartments are sealed on properly. (the wife)
on 30 January 2016
I love these so much! I use them for holding cotton buds, cotton pads and hair grips etc and they are perfect. Don't look or feel cheap at all. Would definitely purchase again if more storage is needed.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 March 2018
Is a good acrylic holder, good for storage cotton, plasters, or anything like that. The only problem is that the lid doens't fit quite properly.
on 22 July 2017
very handy item could have many uses, use for craft items or even kitchen storage, even in nursery for small items.
on 21 May 2018
Just what l wanted.. lovely to keep my cotton buds and stuff in
on 9 November 2017
Lid does not fit on top, it is all bent up and crooked. Flimsy and cheap - do not waste your money!