on 12 March 2017
I brought this after reading reviews suggesting it fitted women size 14. This is in correct. When I got them I was extremely excited. However, when putting them on there wasn't a section for the crotch area just where the legs had been sown together. In addition to this putting them on made the cat part fray ruining the design. To top things off, when I pulled them up they ripped in half. I waited a month for them to come and I wish that they had better quality and design.
I'm not a large woman but I wouldn't reccommend them from women with larger thighs or a big bum.
on 28 June 2017
I had some before brought from a different site, and i was disappointed because they ripped easily and overall just weren't good. But! These are wonderful. An amazing material, thick enough that they won't rip on you and are comfortable, but not too thick. They also fit very well, and I'm not a small size, so don't worry whatever size you are - They stretch very well! In my last pair I barely had movement, but in this pair i can do any kind of leg movement. I've never written a review before, but these made me so happy that I had to! 10/10!
on 8 March 2017
Adorable. They are the picture shows but they are quite thin. They easily got holes in it and you need to be quite careful. But it's still comfy and cute ^^
on 18 May 2017
Terrible as I never have received the tights I paid for! I would advise anyone not to bother as it's just a waste of money!
on 20 May 2017
Very happy
on 11 July 2015
If I could get away with using stronger language than this on Amazon I would, but lets just say I'm very f******g unhappy. I bought a pair of these for my girlfriend's birthday, she loved them, and after only wearing them for about 4 hours, they were ripped at the crotch. It is also annoying that despite being for "XS to M", they definitely do not appear fit a medium. I am especially angry because she really loved them, only for them to break within the day. If I could give zero stars I would!
on 22 April 2014
I wasn't sure they would fit me as it is a smaller size and I am a size 14 UK and also 5'8" but they do and they look great if possibly a little pale on the black from stretching, I would not recommend these if you are a larger size and/or a lot taller. The skin colour is a bit too light for me and I am pretty pale but not too noticeably so. The cats are cute and not deformed when worn and the material is surprisingly thick and good quality.
on 9 October 2015
Hai sorry to do this but I have just tried on the tights and there is a hole in the bottom of the foot area was really looking forward to wear theses but afraid to make it worse
review image
on 10 January 2014
I love this!! It came in a size medium to large and i was worried it wouldn't fit because i'm really short and quite petite but it fit really well despite the big size! I recommend this product, it's cute and you get what's in the picture :)
on 13 May 2014
I bought these for my 14yr old daughter who is very careless with tights, so they never last long. I was very impressed with both the quality and the price of these tights and i will certainly be purchasing more. A very satisfied customer!