Format: DVD|Change

on 14 June 2017
I suspect this is more scripted than reality and these characters seem obsessively cheating:together:unsure and they badly need a wider gene pool. I love that the real drama is never seen and comes via a text or reported speech 'she was unfaithful with some friends from college' or 'he has a secret girlfriend'. But it's oddly compelling and a little bit of Mark Francis makes it all worth while! I love Binky's mum too.
on 12 February 2016
I absolutely adore made in chelsea and so having it on instant video is awesome!

Series 6 is one of my favourite seasons too because of Lucy and Jamies' little relationship...
on 9 May 2014
I have a relation in this, so it is always fun to watch and very good viewing material, and it never fails to entertain.
Very well produced and the videos are excellent value, and easy to watch.
on 26 December 2014
Well I didn't like it personally but my misses loved it . Arrived quickly and must be that good that it involved me watching 4 hours of this s***e on Christmas day ..
on 13 March 2017
A great, funny series, makes me laugh each time
on 18 July 2016
OMG just love this!
on 12 June 2015
Arrived promptly not had time to watch not sure whether seen or not.Usually excellent as last larger one was.
on 19 May 2014
My daughter won't stop watching it. Worth buying it if you love the programme. Chelsea is the place to live.
on 23 May 2016
Love MIC, would be great to buy the next season when available
on 5 May 2014
Love it it's my kind of fun really , love Chelsea :) recommend for all you London fans and people who like to see how rich people have fun.