on 24 November 2014
Not impressed with the quality of this item. The plastic holding the phone in place is brittle and snaps easily (without any mistreatment). WIthin three months small pieces had started to fall off; within 5 there is nothing left to hold the phone in place. That said, at this price I'm going to buy another one - with so many positive reviews perhaps I was unlucky. If I'd reviewed it at the start, though, I'd have been as positive as the others... I'll come back and update this if the new one proves to be better quality than the old.
on 13 August 2014
Very good. Well worth the money, in my opinion! The main reason why I bought this is because when I put my phone in my pocket, it would unlock itself. I needed something to cover the front as well and this is perfect. Not only does it stop the phone from unlocking itself, it also protects it and has a good place to store cards or money (as shown in the pic) if you want to. There is a hole at the back for the camera as well and I can easily fit the phone in my pocket! The stylus that came with it is nice as well but I use it for my kindle as I rarely used the touch on the phone itself. Overall, I am very happy with this product and it's definitely value for money.
on 6 March 2015
Unbelievably good quality for such a low priced item. The only thing I found wanting was the screen protector - I found this to be inferior to the one that is fitted to the phone when first bought. Probably won't use the pen/stylus much, but it does fit the case if you put it externally on the spine and I can't see the magnetic clasp being a problem as another reviewer mentioned, because the magnetic strap will just slide off and doesn't need to be pulled at all. Card slots do need to be deeper to stop the top card protruding from the case slightly. Overall, highly recommended!
on 8 November 2013
This case is amazing!

The leather is top quality and the white stitching in and out looks premium.

The phone easily goes into the plastic casing and the casing isn't flimsy. The camera hole on the back is perfect, none of the leather covers the lens.

The only slight issue with the card holders on the device is the card holder at the top allows a card to hang slightly out of the case, but two fit perfectly into 1 slot causing me no issues.

The stylus supplied with the case felt the average quality, but I only payed for a case, being my intention.

Unfortunately, a Clear Screen Protector was not supplied with the device, but this is not a big issue.

Overall: Happy With Purchase.
VINE VOICEon 26 April 2015
This seems to be of pretty good quality, the only problem is n the design. With it being a "book" format, the cover gets in the way a bit when trying to tye o the Blackberry. Even with the cover folded back, it is not as easy to hold and use as the device is on its own. I'll keep for now but would probably prefer the "pouch" type which I have had for previous models of Blackberry.
on 14 February 2015
Case looks nice and functions well.

There is a consistent fault with all book style phone cases that use a magnet clasp - the fabric/leather starts to where away where the magnet is. I've had this now with 6 or 7 different cases. Eventually the magnet will fall out and no longer stay closed. This one is wearing badly after only a couple of months
on 29 March 2015
Very good quality

I was disappointed to read the negative feedback about this item, I think the quality is good, however just like the genuine blackberry case if you have to pull the phone out daily to swap batteries I feel the plastic casing wil not last long but that is no worse than genuine blackberry case I had that lasted 8 months
on 23 February 2014
This mobile cover fits the 9720 well. Incudes stylus pen and screen cover. Not sure how long it will last as it is a synthetic material and sometimes faux leather tends to crack vs real leather. Only time will tell. I have a feeling the pen will go missing as well. (There is no where on the case it fits and if you try putting it inside, it won't stay shut.) All in all, product is ok for price.
on 9 February 2015
This is a superb little case. It has a strong magnetic clasp and is also soft for giving the phone some decent protection. I can recommend this product as it is definitely value for money. Thank you!
on 8 May 2014
I thought this would be too cheap to be much good but would serve as a temporary meaure - but it turned out to be well made and a perfect fit for the phone. Look no further - buy it!

See one answered question