on 2 March 2014
Very nice quality. Size comes up about right, so in buying a 10 instead of an 8 to allow for other layers underneath, I found was not necessary, still fits quite nice though, and surprisingly manages to fit a size 8 Berghause 3 in one. Still zips in, there is a little extra slack inside, but hardly noticeable. So I am keeping this one and ordering a size 8 too.
on 4 June 2014
Lovely colour, very lightweight but still warm. Comfortable fit, I am tall so appreciate the slightly longer length of this one
on 6 May 2016
I have to say I'm a big fan of Berghaus fleeces and this one is no exception - it's particularly soft compared to my last one, although that could be because I've had it so long and it's been washed endlessly. It has a slightly fitted look, nipping in at the waist, so my daughter says it 'looks good'. Okay, so it's a simple design and a plain colour, but that's what I wanted. The price was good too.
on 24 January 2014
I bought this for my mum to wear in the house. The sizing was very good, nice and long and fitted at the waist. It keeps her warm and has washed well.
on 6 August 2015
excellent value for money, fits well (sleeves are long but acceptable) good quality product and warm, light weight and easy to wear. I am very pleased with my purchase and will consider buying in another colour too.
on 16 May 2016
Great fit, nice true to colour purple, a feminine fit with a good length that does not ride up or leave your back exposed. A medium light to medium weight fleece that is great for spring and summer outings and then you can use it as part of a layers system during the winter months. My new favourite brand has yet again redeemed itself and had now far overtaken brands such a the North Face who I used to really rate. I am 5'3 and the sleeves are just right and the length is spot on. This jacket can also be zipped into a waterproof should you have this system already.
on 1 July 2014
My only complaint -the size ordered based on my chest measurement in cm was a size too big, so I returned it. Was in a hurry to get the fleece for a holiday and felt I couldn't wait for exchange process, but after scouring the shops, I found nothing I liked as much, for the softness, warmth and just the right weight. So I re-ordered it in a smaller size. The Lapis colour is gorgeous too.
on 17 March 2014
Love the fit of the fleece, but felt that it wasn't as thick as my other Spectrum IA fleece that I had bought a couple of years ago.
on 8 December 2014
I brought a new one to replace one damaged by paint. I find the hood is not as good as my previous jacket in that there is no way to secure the hood around the face. I have not worn it when excessively win dy but have concerns about it remaining covering my head. Otherwise it is a good fit and looks smart
on 21 November 2014
Cherry Ripe this is NOT. The tag says PURPLE and it is indeed very purple. A lovely purple to be fair, but not the Cherry I wanted. Frustrating.