on 19 December 2013
Brilliant song. Makes you want to get up and boogie!!!! A must buy looking forward to seeing what else Storm Queen has up their sleeve!!
on 2 December 2013
Can't help but nod the head when I hear this. Reminds me a little of an early garage tune from the 90's. Again, great song.
on 29 December 2013
This song is soo awesome! I can't stop playing it, addicted to it now lol. Would definitely recommend downloading this! :)
on 22 February 2016
Knew what I was buying - no problems as met expectations
on 3 March 2014
I bought these beds a year ago for my children and was pleased with them until a couple of days ago when my little 5 year old was sitting on the top bunk and the wood completely split right along one side and the whole top bunk collapsed onto the bottom bed. He fell to the floor and landed on his coccyx. I have telephoned and emailed comfy living with pictures but have not yet had a response. It is horrific that this could happen and it is very scary to think what could have happened if one of my kids had been underneath. My 5 year old sleeps on the bottom and my 7 year old on the top, if they had been in bed the injuries would have been so serious. I had to post this just in case its not just ours that were faulty. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else who has already bought these beds.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 November 2013
good song too much writing needed just to leave feedback how much waffle is need is mad cant be bothered to do again
on 31 July 2014