Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 April 2017
Perfect eclectic debut
on 18 November 2013
I heard Kiran Leonard first on Late Junction on Radio 3 and purchased this album on the strength of the sample I had experienced. I really like this album and can see elements of Bowie, Beefheart. Kiran's voice sounds like it comes from 60s London, but the music has a wide range of styles and will appeal to those who like alternative rock and singer songwriter music such as Vic Chesnutt. Imagine Nick Drake meets Captain Beefheart meets David Bowie in a 60s Soho pub and you might be close ....
on 6 March 2014
Kiran Leonard's music seems to have come from an entirely different place to most of his contempories. I can't wait to see where he goes from here, but I think in years to come he could be seen as one of the true greats of British music.
on 30 March 2014
Brilliant debut album. I can't rate it highly enough. Geraldos Farm is the best tune I have heard all year. On repeat.
on 13 December 2013
Rising young star, incredibly talented song-writer and musician. I would highly recommend this album and I'm looking forward to seeing him live at some stage.
on 12 January 2017