on 7 June 2017
Bought it to link it to my Vitality account.
I really liked it at first, especially because I got it on offer, at a considerably low price, and I loved the fact that I could hide it.
Unfortunately, now the app has changed and doesn't sync properly, has a lot of issues and I have lost quite a few Vitalty points as a result. It is now basically useless and can't be synced more than once a day and you can't sync your Orb for the previous days if you've forgotten to do it (although Orb does keep data in its memory for quite a few days!!).
Unfortunately, I now have to buy another activity tracker, hence why I gave this two stars. Great concept, but very disappointing.
on 20 March 2017
Product is no longer supported by the FitBug app, unless you are a corporate subscriber - so device is no longer of any use. Returned mine for fast and immediate refund from Amazon Seller, can't fault that part of the recess
on 12 March 2017
It's completely useless unless your part of a business or wellness health insurance.
on 5 May 2017
I don't even want to give this one star!! Absolutely furious! I brought this product 2 years ago and has worked fine all this time, however I've just tried to connect it to find out it's been brought out by another company and I won't be able to use it again!!!! Absolutely ridiculous! This company want last long! 😡
on 25 May 2017
I'm sorry I bought this product - not worth the money and mine is hidden away somewhere where I can't find it. The online software is rubbish as well, and there are much better products out there that cover the market segment. I'm sorry I wasted my money.
on 25 June 2017
Only works with corporates accounts. Otherwise useless.
on 18 November 2016
still getting to grips but ok so far
on 8 May 2017
Rubbish.A cheap and nasty piece of plastic that fails to link by Bluetooth a lot of the time and doesn't always register all my steps.
Furthermore have had to change batteries twice in the last two months.
Made in China so it's obviously flawed from the start but Fitbug are a company in decline as well ...avoid.
on 5 June 2017
broke this one too
on 10 April 2017
It does not work with PC & connecting to my PRU Health scheme & I was told it would & it seems I will have to buy a smart phone .My Packard Bell worked before.