on 5 February 2015
Definitely a worthy case for the price. I found the LG G2 being very slippery and the case helps a lot to keep it in hand. It is also very thin, comfortable to hold and nice looking, even after a year. These kind of mat cases usually wears off after a while and becomes shiny and slippery, but this one seems to hold on pretty well at the moment.
It's probably not the most protective one, as it usually goes of the phone when dropped but it absorbs the first impact.
on 23 June 2014
I've had this for three months now and it is in as good nick as the day I bought it and there has been no damage to my phone. It doesn't add much bulk at all to the phone - I've been 100% happy with this buy.
on 22 July 2017
Great product
on 9 October 2014
Great product and service
on 23 March 2014
I wanted a non slip cover for my new phone but found this actually worse as its more plastic than rubber and very smooth and slippery. Ended up buying a gel based cover with grips on side elsewhere which was more expensive but worth it.
on 5 February 2014
Splendid Quality.
Smooth Touchiness.
Looks Marvellous.
Protection Level + Thinness = (Y)
Perfect Fit.

What more one can ask for. Highly Recommended Excellent Accessory.
on 17 April 2014
Well not dropped my phone yet and i always do so i think it makes a difference with a good grip so if it works 4 me buy it
on 30 December 2013
Hi, I brought two of these in different colours, the red is like a pastel red colour and the black is dark grey.
They have a nice feel to them and fit really snugly, all ports are accessible as they should be. This case is not a protector case, more so just to have a better grip of the phone and give you that bit peace of mind knowing that any knocks about would be ok.

Highly recommended considering other prices of very similar products.
Postage prices a tad high, however arrived in two days over the xmas period.

Very good.
on 3 June 2014
I had this case on my phone when I dropped it accidentally. The case didn't protect the corners and my screen shattered and I had to get a replacement screen cost over £150.

If you want protection go for a thick rubber case that protects the corners and protrudes of the front edges.
on 24 December 2014
I got this case for my G2 and it stopped my phone getting broken once, but then the case cracked, could do to be slightly more durable/hardy when it come to drops. All phones get dropped at least once, the case should be able to handle it. Okay for the price though