on 1 January 2014
great mix of tracks from the the rave, brit pop, grunge, era. 90 tracks that are all hit tracks, no fillers. i hope they bring out an 80's or even an 70's version of this cd set, recommended to all who remember or want to hear what the 90's had to offer.
6 people found this helpful
on 12 August 2014
Wow, I remember these songs like it was yesterday, then I realise it wasn't yesterday and I start to feel old...but all joking aside, definitely worth the price and a nice trip down memory lane..reminds me of a time when I didn't need a hat to keep my head warm :( haha.

It came with autorip too, so I have these songs on my tablet too.
2 people found this helpful
on 25 January 2016
I am very pleased with this purchase very good quality at a reasonable price & goes well with the other items I purchased earlier.
on 25 October 2015
Bought for my daughter to give to her husband so not actually for me. It seems he was pleased with them
on 19 December 2014
this compilation cd is slowly becoming my favourite cd from my 90's collection which says a lot as I have many cds from that area
on 14 February 2014
A great mix of tracks to bring to bring back some happy memories from your younger years Great buy well worth it
One person found this helpful
on 26 October 2014
AMAZING ALBUM, BRINGS ME BACK TO MY EARLY YEARS
on 22 October 2014
Great mix of hits from this decade. Great dance hits especially.
on 16 September 2015