on 12 March 2016
Over the years I've tried a number of cartridge and double edge razor blades and have settled on the Wilkinson Sword Quattro Titanium Sensitive to be the best of the bunch.

First of all to confirm that the sensitive blades fit the same handle as the non-sensitive blades. They come in identical packaging and fit in the same way - I comfortably get five shaves from each blade with each shave consisting of face and head with WTG (With the grain) and ATG (Against).

I find the non-sensitive blades are comparable to the Gillette Fusion but the sensitive ones cause less irritation - and they are a lower cost too making them an attractive option.

I highly recommend these blades.
on 7 September 2016
UPDATE

So... I thought I found the perfect solution for the very expensive Quattro for women blades. But I discovered that the men's ones are less sharp and when shaving the bikini area they irritated my skin and I had to throw them away after just one use. So I'm back with the Papaya & Pearl "lady" colour, extra expensive Women's Razor blades. Sorry.

****************************
Ladies... this fits perfectly for your women version. And it's half the price!! I've never been so aware of the pink tax until I bought this. Is the exact same thing but advertised for men. Therefore, is cheaper. It's honestly ridiculous.
on 11 March 2014
Over the years, I've tried any number of blades and razors but to date, this has proved to be the one that meets my needs, though I don't feel I need the sensitive blade. Purchased at a very decent price compared to other sellers and High Street stores.
I would certainly recommend it to anyone who is not satisfied with their current end result.
on 7 June 2014
As a Barber to trade I remember over fifty years ago the scarcity of Wilkinson Sword blades which were the best one could get and even today the blades are just as good if not better. They last for a long time. Also worthy of note is the Wilkinson Quattro razor. The angle of the razor to the face provides a closer shave unlike many others that lie flat to the face.
on 20 October 2014
Bought when a Chinese offering of similar blades at a ridiculous low price, claiming to be Gillette, were fit for the bin where they went immediately. These however are the real thing and perform as you would expect, one blade lasting m for weeks at a time shaving alternate days with the electric razor in between days.
on 12 November 2016
The razor blades gets very rough after just a few uses. Sometimes, it even scratches my face and I get red marks. I even got a cut one time after using this. I definitely do not recommend this. I would go with a different product and maybe even a different brand of razors next time. I'm quite disappointed considering how I thought that this brand was one of the best brand of razors out there.
on 23 December 2015
I have quite tough whiskers and previously I used twin blades and occasionally suffered with ingrowing hairs. I've been using these blades now for 10 years and not had any ingrowing hairs at all. I change the blade once a week.
on 24 March 2016
Excellent, sharp, good cut without cutting yourself. Better & cheaper than other brands as each blade lasts. Better for environment in terms of land fill than buying disposables in my opinion as they last so well
on 11 June 2016
Hubby thrilled. Having difficulty locating his blades these days. He refuses to replace the handle with a completely new system when there is nothing wrong with what he has been using for the last few years. I think we went thru a change around 6 years ago and it was painful!
on 29 April 2017
Great product - will buy again regualrly. I ahve bought other more expensive blades in the past but this seems to out eprform them, they stay sharp for longer and glide accross the skin. Hihgly recomend.