on 5 July 2014
Having spent a lot of time trolling the shops and looking at many big brand names i took a punt on this and will defiantly be looking at Duronic for products first in the future.
Large basket and excellent results, chips from frozen simple but for the best results try a Ramos or similar top of the range general potato..... the results are fantastic.
Fish, sausage,bacon,chicken burgers the list is endless and with no paddle turning the food there is no problem with flaky fish being broken down during cooking.
Food tastes so much better and with little or no fat and oils. My fryer has taken over the cooking in my kitchen
66 comments| 256 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2015
Like other reviewers we had ummed and aahed about getting a oil free air fryer. We looked at the various "top-of-the-range" models but felt the cost didn't justify the use it would get. Anyway, then we came across this Duronic fryer, and at £59.99 and hundreds of really good reviews, we thought, what have we got to loose; well £59.99 + delivery to be precise. We were not disappointed, and we are still not disappointed. Only tried cooking chips so far, that's proper chips from proper spuds but with very good results. We used 2 teaspoons of oil and coated the hand cut chips, set the temperature at 185c, then preheated the cooker for 3 minutes and then cooked the chips for 12 minutes, took them out, shook them and then cooked for a further 10 minutes. Golden to mottled brown chips, a little drier then those cooked in deep oil but they taste of potato and not oil.The unit is easy to clean and with just two controls (temperature and warp drive; no! It's just a simple timer........) it is just as easy to use. Brilliant machine and well worth every penny. We give it 9 out of 10, and that's just from cooking chips..............
on 20 October 2013
So....after returning the air cooker we bought from a famous tv channel for around ninety quid, and after considering the only big brand name on offer for between a hundred and ten and a hundred and eighty quid we saw this a gave it a go.....it completely exceeded all expectations. Bigger basket, faster cooking time, totally evenly cooked food. Knocked the famous tv shop own brand into a cocked hat. Better built, bigger basket, better cooking and thirty odd quid cheaper..try one..we've just bought another!
33 comments| 317 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 November 2013
I purchased 2 as I am so pleased with them . They are literally half price to leading brand . But worth leading brand price !!! Excellent - would recommend
11 comment| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 April 2016
Having never used an air fryer before I have now cocked up a couple of meals, but with a bit of experience I know I'm going to be pleased I bought it.

It's clean and tidy, and easy to handle, and does what it's supposed to do,

I've now used it several times and I'm wondering why I didn't buy one before, it's so good. It makes many jobs so much easier, and reheating pies etc is brilliant as are backed potatoes etc.

It's compact, easy to clean, and power wise it's very cost efficient.

Happy cooking folks.
on 20 January 2014
easy to use with good clear instructions and cooks well but quite large for a small kitchen. Love it and use it all the time
22 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 June 2014
Saw this at my nephews. Ordered one straight away. My sister in law saw ours so I ordered one for her. Anything you can fry or pan cook you can do in this. Great bit of kit
on 14 February 2014
The Multicoooker is absolutely brilliant, and it is easy to use, easy to clean and cooks beautifully. It browns as well as cooks, in record time, and cakes have also turned out beautifully in it.
22 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 January 2016
Superb Item
I bought this to cook Chips the healthy way. After having had 2 Actifriers from a well known brand that only lasted 2 years and are hugely more expensive saw the reviews that the Duronic had and was very impressed.
I have it it a week now and each time I use it it never fails to produce good food I have also tried roast potatoes in it and they turn out really well.
Yesterday I tried the Cheese balls from the recipe book and they were very tasty.
Unlike other brand this one is very solidly built and has a proper heating element as well as the Fan.

It also takes up a small area on your work surface.

This is a good reasonably priced Airfryer and I would recommend it I rarely use my big oven these Days I also have a Halogen oven but don't recommend them for cooking Chips
on 29 May 2014
Little concerned that the electrical lead is only about 30cm long, this is ok for where I have mine but in some kitchens a extension lead would be required.