on 21 November 2013
It's a large phone and this case makes it just too large to carry comfortably in a pocket. It is reasonably put together except that the moulding for the phone seems to be stuck to the "leather" cover with adhesive. It's probably OK in normal use but I don't think it'll last for years. I wouldn't use it as a stand as in the photo - this doesn't work well and will put strain on the stuck down part of the moulding. Could be worse.
on 1 February 2014
I keep dropping phones out of my shirt pocket.
My last phone had a broken screen for 2 years.
When I bought the nexus 5 (one of the first), I bought this cover immediately.
Its brilliant. Fits perfectly and holds 3 cards and some cash.
The only issue is that I would prefer a coloured cover so that I can find it in darkend rooms.
It's so cheap for what you get, that if they supply the same thing with the same capacity (cards) I will buy another.
Excellent phone protection. 5 stars.
on 13 August 2014
Whilst it's true that this isn't the slimmest case on the market, I'm OK with that as I prefer the protection it affords. Feels pretty nice and looks pretty well made for the cash (time will tell). Has slots to store cards and I really like the fact that unlike many cases, the part which holds the phone isn't hard, brittle plastic but a flexible rubberised material that won't break and offers more shock protection. The only thing I would say is that it takes a while for the case to crease enough to be able to use it as a stand in landscape and It could do with a bit more glue to hold the inner to the outer case, but neither is a big or insurmountable problem.
on 3 January 2014
This is one of 4 cases I have bought for the Nexus 5. I think this is one of the best ones that I have found so far - and I've done a lot of research. This case is well made well with nice leather and the piece that holds the phone is nice and soft and is unlikely to scratch the sides of the phone as I fear some of the holders will. As someone has already said, it adds a little bulk (not a major issue for me), but also means you have to hold it open when using the phone so adds a little impracticality.
on 18 October 2014
9 months on with daily rigorous use and still looks almost like new. Works well as a stand once it has softened up with use. Not the best top and bottom edge protection, but I've never put it to the test. Would buy again, but probably wont need to any time soon!
on 6 January 2015
Really does the job well. Great for the price. If I could add to it I would have another flap to cover my cards, so I can talk into the phone without exposing them and some mesh to help sort out NFC conflicts.

It is smart and hard wearing as a phone case really good. As a wallet it is middling, and you will have trouble with putting in notes, so I would not recommend it for the dual purpose. I tried it for several months and was much happier when I went back to a separate wallet.
on 31 January 2014
The part that attaches the phone to the leather case was not attached to the case. The case feels like cardboard. Very poor quality. I do not recommend. It's not worth my time or money to return, in the bin its goes....
on 18 March 2014
The case holds the phone really well and has all the right recesses for ports and buttons. The build quality isn't great as mine came with a few loose bits of stitching which can't be a good sign. Also with cards in it the magnet fastener often comes undone. Otherwise it's a great case and it looks quick slick too.
on 12 October 2014
Really good quality, also the black and brown material makes it look really sophisticated.

Pockets are good too, I made the mistake of buying a cheap one from a different maker and pockets seams came undone but not with this.
on 7 February 2014
This case compliments the Nexus 5 perfectly, and it provides better protection than most others available. I haven't found it to be too bulky, and its made absolutely no difference to the ease of using the phone. I would have given it 5 stars, but I do have some slight worries that the phone retainer seems to be only glued onto the case and I wonder how long it will last, and the credit card slots are really only for show. Otherwise it looks like a much more expensive case and I'm very happy I chose it.

See one answered question