on 6 March 2017
I ordered 2 large pink boxes (per the photo). I received 4 small bags instead. False advertising at an exorbitant price.
on 23 October 2015
I did not receive a box of chocolates as in the picture. Instead I received 5 small bar of Viennese chocolate and 2 bags of Viennese chocolates. Yes I still have the chocolate I want but not in a box suitable to give someone as a present. Really disappointing.
on 17 January 2014
I got this as a present for my mums Christmas and it was perfect she's now completely addicted to viennese truffles. I was so impressed when it arrived it even,had bubble wrap around the box and was here before the estimated delivery dates.
on 4 November 2015
Instead of receiving the nice pink box I ordered, I was sent three bags of Viennese Truffles. Okay, the amount of chocolate in the bags is actually more than the box but I could have picked up three bags in the manufacturer's shop for half the price! Also, as this was for a gift, I wasn't happy with what I received. My Mum enjoyed the chocolates anyway, as they are her favourite but for a present, the box would have been better.
on 5 January 2016
where as I thought I was buying a box of chocs. it was 3 small pkts . very disappointed
on 26 December 2014
Product arrived damaged, majority of truffles were crushed/broken.
on 1 January 2015
Was very disappointed, I bought these as a romantic gift for my other half as they are his all time favourite chocolate a, when he opened them we were gutted as nearly every single one was smashed to pieces! So it turned out to not be very romantic at all as most of them had to go in the bin! Not happy!
Excellent chocolates