on 19 February 2015
good to scare the be B'Jesus out of unsuspecting pedestrains who walk in front of my bike and me. lol

HOWEVER the top piece above the eye slit does constantly slip down over the eyes, thus rendering the wearer totally blind and suseptable to crashing into objects at high speed, ( yes even on a pedal cycle).

The resulting carnage is even more scary than the actual mask due to the inordinate and copious amount of sticky red stuff pouring from the head, elbows and knees, not to mention the obvious protruding greenstick fractures emanating from the left and right femur. Both hands now totally devoid of ever being fingerprinted as due to said accident, the once perfect fingerprints are now at one with the tarmac to which I became so closely acquainted.

So 5 stars for the look of the product, and if not going to be used as anything other than possibly a Halloween mask, but I would not recommend wearing this on a motor or pedal cycle unless you are either A/ a masochist or B / have an unhealthy liking for hospital food.
on 6 September 2015
I bought this item during winter when riding my bicycle to work in the evenings thinking it would keep my face warm and look scary at the same time. However I just felt a bit silly. I kind of felt as though I was a thug or someone about to go an a rampage in a thriller movie. Whilst the concept of having a warm face actually worked, the whole look just wasn't for me. So if you are looking for something to keep your face warm in winter then this works wonders, just at the small price of looking like a crazed zombie like thing. A few cons of this item are that when breathing, there is only a nose hole which restricts breathing through your mouth quite a bit. The velcro strap is good unless you have a small head where it will start to slide down towards your neckline and thus make the front side of the mask fall down and obstruct your eyesight. If planning on using headphones with this mask then I suggest overhead styles as it will hold the mask up a little better. With in-ear headphones, the mask tends to pull them out quite frequently. I would also refrain from wearing this item around police as they will pull you over, even on a bicycle on your way to work.
on 5 February 2015
Great product smells funny, but i washed it before takin it skiing so it was ok.
I did notice when you speak it starts slipping down my face, not good when on slops and it covers your eyes.
on 11 May 2014
This mask is made from quality neoprene which is sturdy yet slightly stretchy, so you won't have to worry about it tearing or being damaged in any way, well worth the money I paid.
on 12 December 2013
This mask is comfortable to wear, keeps your face nice and warm and looks great - I also wore it to a Halloween party and it went down great.
on 31 January 2015
Excellent value and delivery was on the stated time. recommended and would Def buy again from the dealer..10/10 thank you..
on 15 January 2016
Very fast dly and sold as seen this is a top supplier well done only prob as you ride it covers eyes hard to put on
on 19 October 2014
Looks even better in person. Good fit and very comfortable. Easy to put on and great materials.
on 14 July 2014
This product made my helmet steam up and I ended up cutting it.
on 2 October 2015
its good makes ya face a bit sweaty but all in all its good

See one answered question